KENDERV engine: closed circuit heat engine

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Kenderv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

KENDERV engine: closed circuit heat engine

by Kenderv » 16/01/08, 21:37

Are you interested in a 100% ecological engine?

if so follow these links:

http://letelegramme.com/gratuit/generales/regions/morbihan/innovation-le-moteur-ecolo-dun-alreen-20080116-2321847_1184327.php

http://moteurpourlenvironnement.blogs.letelegramme.com/archive/2008/01/13/moteur-kenderv.html

Please contact me by phone if you are interested, because I rarely have internet access these days ...
Last edited by Kenderv the 24 / 09 / 08, 21: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Very interesting

by bobono » 16/01/08, 22:09

Strangely resembles how a stirling works. There remains the large-scale production and marketing.

This means that it would be possible to do without the edf connection.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/01/08, 23:12

: Arrow: An excerpt from the article at the first link:
A 50 cc engine to power a house
Retired, he moved to Auray and decided to resume his research in 2005. Logistically supported by the Precision Mechanical Society of Auray, he produced a prototype, then a second, and thus finalized his engine called Kenderv (cousin in Breton) . An engine that runs on high pressure hydrogen and operates in a closed circuit. Sure of the efficiency of his process which he considers to be “inexpensive and non-polluting since it only rejects cold”, he filed a patent in 2007. “With this system, a 50 cm³ generator set is sufficient to power a house, ”he says. "It can also make a car move forward, without autonomy constraints, but we still have to study the wear of parts, the technologies used being very specific." In three months, he thinks he is ready to move on to the industrialization phase. It remains to find the necessary funds and therefore partners ... Contact: Jean Cousin, tel. 02.97.56.64.71. Mail: Kenderv(insert an at sign here, antispam method)free.fr

It does indeed look like a stirling in the mode of operation.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 17/01/08, 01:35

Hello
It does indeed look like a stirling in the mode of operation.

A stirling that works not with air but in a simmered cooking
with a gas which liquifies easily like Freon 12, Propane
therefore possibility of making it work with ambient temperatures (the reverse of a heat pump)
it does not take a high temperature to evaporate liquid propane nor a low temperature for liquefied ...

Andre
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 17/01/08, 08:32

Ah it all flatters my Celtic ego, doesn't it Targol, isn't it Bobono?
But the problem is that you always have to produce hydrogen.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 17/01/08, 09:12

It looks a lot like the principle developed by "Gas and heat" and the Sirius project ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Kenderv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kenderv » 17/01/08, 09:43

This is indeed the principle of the Stirling engine but in a closed circuit, with the high temperature: ambient air and a low temperature close to 0 ° K, temperature produced by the gradual expansion of gas (hydrogen or other) ...

as for the production of hydrogen which is done by electrolysis, it could suddenly be carried out by this engine which coupled to an alternator would produce the necessary electricity ...

Thanks for your interest !

:?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/01/08, 10:11

Kenderv wrote:as for the production of hydrogen which is done by electrolysis, it could suddenly be carried out by this engine which coupled to an alternator would produce the necessary electricity ...

Uh what would be the overall balance sheet in this case? What is the expected efficiency of electrolysis? Because the "looping" is impossible ... or then a prototype must prove to us that it is possible ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 17/01/08, 10:14

I just contacted Mr. Cousin (kenderv) by phone. He must change internet access provider so he is currently limited by internet consultation. But he can read the messages sent to him.
As he wrote last, it is an engine that operates in a closed cycle. It must be started at the start, resulting in a vacuum which turns the engine over. He estimates that a 50cm3 engine can generate a power of 40 KW and that such an engine, coupled to a compressor or / and an alternator, could produce either heat via a heat pump or electricity.
The compression coefficient is 1,2; the low temperature reached by hydrogen is -250 ° C, the tests were carried out with compressed air, but the performance is less good than with hydrogen because the latter can be compressed up to 700 bars (air up to 20 bars).
These are the elements that I took away from our conversation.
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Are you interested in a 100% ecological engine?

by bobono » 17/01/08, 13:04

The novelty or moretot the improvement compared to a standard stirling (the object of your research and the most that you have patented) and the fact that your engine uses its own energy to operate, that is to say a gas expansion that it has to itself same tablet. It has a yield greater than 1. and therefore can put a load on it and it continues to run without any energy consumed.

For once this is in France and in addition in Brittany about a hundred km from my home.

Maybe a solution if you can't find the euros to start production. Sell ​​the engine off-plan or sooner after seeing the working prototype. It shouldn't be hard to find several hundred buyers. I'm up for it
0 x