General and presentation

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Rouchouse
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

General and presentation

by Rouchouse » 12/12/07, 10:18

I am a retired Associate Professor of Physical Sciences and I am discouraged to see that teachers are always being tapped.
I have known in 40 years some bad teachers but many bad students.
I am one of the first environmental graduates at the time when the word ecology did not exist and I have many ideas not to put in everyone's ears, so I put my address to you:

code: Select all

rouchouse . gerard @ neuf.fr

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/07, 10:22

Welcome to you on this forum!

Uh I do not recommend putting your email in "clear" on a forum public, so I "made up" it otherwise it will be spam a max.

As a physics teacher, is it possible that you give us your opinion on the theory of the ionization of water vapor in the pantone reactor? Everything is available here: https://www.econologie.com/ionisation-de ... -3324.html

As for bad students, I have the impression that the level is plunging more and more (see the difference between bac E 1990 and bac maths-techno 2005 for example) ... but I could be wrong ... your opinion?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/07, 10:26

Uh I just looked at your site, there is not much about the environment ... it looks more like an "ad" made up your message ...

The :
Earn money by "Surfing the NET". For all information and advice: email

It's very very average on the part of an Agrégé teacher ... :|
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/12/07, 12:45

I am one of the first environmental graduates at the time when the word ecology did not exist and I have many ideas not to be put between everyone's ears, so I am giving you my address:

Weird !! What is the diploma?

Here we can say everything discussing the problems of environment ecology ......... all areas are discussed.

So, with the knowledge you must have, it will be super interesting to talk to you !!!! : Lol:

Just go for a walk in the different forums, there is a huge choice.

We need your informed advice on many subjects.

Otherwise, I will think like Christophe ..... that there is a scam in the air : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 12/12/07, 13:43

jean63 wrote:Weird !! What is the diploma?

It is written there: http://net.assistance.chez-alice.fr/cv.htm
and it is thus that I become before the letter one of the first "ecologists", by succeeding CES of Biogeography-Environment.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/07, 13:50

How did you find this link? I spent 2 minutes on his site and found nothing ... I must not be good in the "net" : Mrgreen:
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 12/12/07, 14:36

Christophe wrote:How did you find this link?

Look at the pretty photos at the bottom of its home page, below is the name of the gentleman and we click on it : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: General and presentation

by Christine » 12/12/07, 15:32

Rouchouse wrote:I have known in 40 years some bad teachers but many bad students.

I have known a lot of bad teachers and a few "bad" students who deserved better teachers.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/07, 15:36

:) Well said Christine!

According to Google it is kif kif:
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?la ... vais+eleve

: Mrgreen:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/12/07, 17:55

rouchouse wrote:
I have known in 40 years some bad teachers but many bad students.

that can also depend on the establishments in which one teaches !!! ..... and it is relative: some believe themselves "good" whereas, although having good knowledge, they are bad teachers.

I've known some like that, but I was also a bad student (average one will say) in certain subjects which did not interest me.

On the subject of "dunces", just read the book by Daniel PENNAC entitled "Douleurs d'école" which won the Renaudot prize ?? recently who talks about him when he was dunce, and then he became a teacher and then a writer. He doesn't sound too silly when he comes on TV.

Crispus wrote:
jean63 wrote:Weird !! What is the diploma?

It is written there: http://net.assistance.chez-alice.fr/cv.htm
and it is thus that I become before the letter one of the first "ecologists", by succeeding CES of Biogeography-Environment.

OK, but other than that it's good publicity for the company ?? net-assistance !!!

The goal is to hook up potential customers by posting posts all over the place. forums.

This gentleman tells us to be retired but it does not fit with the CV (currently I am a teacher in college ....... in St Etienne although it does not fit with the date of birth: 1944 => 63 years old).

Not very discreet the operation !!

But hey, we are interested in knowledge on ecology or rather on the hidden face that we do not know: WE MUST TELL US EVERYTHING : Idea: : Mrgreen:
Last edited by jean63 the 12 / 12 / 07, 18: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."