Energy future: the galley

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
goolit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Energy future: the galley

by goolit » 09/01/07, 09:50

Hello everyone,

I opted for the Avenir Energie "solopack" to heat my new house in the Tarn countryside.
A priori the material looks good

I installed the heating floor myself and the 200m² of collectors under 60cm of earth
on the other hand, I preferred to have the "plumbing" part installed because I was afraid of not getting out of it

in total I do it for about 10.000 euros

however, I am very unhappy with my approved installer (who is Schmidt Géothermie based in Ariège)
I had to wait 3 months for his technician to come and finish the installation for me (this prevented me from running my slab)
and now it's been 4 months that I wait for the commissioning (free) of my installation (I will not be able to move !!!!)

I sent emails, letters without any results (absolute silence !!!)
so I'm in shit ...

I just sent a letter with AR and I'm still waiting ... I feel it will end badly.
I had to do a lot of craftsmen during the renovation of my house but this is really the worst !!!!

Mars
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 10:24

The only solution against such shenanigans: pay the balance only at the end of the work ... As if by a miracle it usually goes bcp faster. : Cheesy:

Unless obviously the company is in difficulty ... in this case few appeals are possible ...
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 01 / 07, 18: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
goolit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by goolit » 11/01/07, 08:50

that's what I should have done but the work was very long ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/01/07, 09:35

I had this kind of problem with certain craftsmen.

In fact, they go as a priority to construction sites where they have late penalties (public or private construction sites, but by architectural firms that oversee the progress of the work).

The poor individual pays the price; in addition, they do not like when the individual does part of the work. This also happened to me, but not for the plumber who was serious.

Do you have "legal assistance" insurance? it helps a lot to get them moving. In general, we only take it after having had problems !!! ...... cheap 70 euros / year.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
the Egyptian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by the Egyptian » 12/01/07, 09:45

Hello goolit
in this kind of problem a consumer association can help, or subscribe to that choice or 60 million consumers
0 x
schmidt-geothermal energy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

schmidt

by schmidt-geothermal energy » 15/02/07, 10:50

at goulitgnac
not very correct sir, to post lies on the net.
on the order form that you signed at SCHMIDT-geothermie, there is no installation included because you wanted to do it yourself, therefore we are not responsible for the delay taken, then why delay in pouring screed since you yourself installed the underfloor heating so you could make the water and then run, so no delay from us if not from you.
as soon as the installation has been completed, we have made at your request a start-up on a temporary cable in the garage of a member of your family who is nearby, this in order to dry the slab for laying the tiling
Then, there was only to connect by your electrician the final cable when your installation was finished, BY YOU

where is our responsibility?
In fact, you asked us for a second start-up because your electrician could not locate the two wires of the thermostat.
our technician simply reversed the two incorrectly connected wires and the generator worked properly, which you recognize.

the second start-up, although it should not be necessary, you were not billed for it
Thank you for restoring the truth right here, it is easy in anonymity to make public information without consequence
Mr. "Goulit", you have our contact details

jean marie schmidt
manager of SCHMIDT-GEOTHERMIE
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/07, 11:00

Uh before deciding we need to know who is who in this case?

Energy future = SCHMIDT-GEOTHERMIE?
0 x
goolit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by goolit » 26/04/07, 09:13

Schimdt is an Avenir-Energie certified installer in Midi-Pyrénées

do not confuse information and testimony Mr. Schmidt !!! we are no longer in Vichy's time ...

Since my testimony, everything has been arranged and I could enjoy my geothermal underfloor heating without any problems.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/04/07, 10:36

All's well that ends well? Like what a small testimonial "rant" it helps from time to time :)
0 x
Bravo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

NATURE AND SOUTH ENERGY

by Bravo » 21/02/09, 19:34

In var 83, a lot of problems, They installed 2 heat pumps which break continuously, there is a leak in the system which must be filled every 5 days, the installation was made without assessment, without checking the circuit on the ground and no explanation of operation, the system is broken and they do not respond to such.
0 x