TPE on the solar, the wind turbine and something else

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Hermine White
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

TPE on the solar, the wind turbine and something else

by Hermine White » 29/11/06, 16:38

Here, I see that I am not the only one on this fofo to be in 1st S and to do something on renewable energies.

So here we are, our "project" is solar, wind and a project of a new way of producing clean energy (it's not yet super defined for that ^^).

We have just started and we have a big problem that everyone has, as it seems: The Problem !!!
If you had some advice on this ... Chui taker ^^

Otherwise if you have info, pictures, or whatever, put it here I would look.

Last thing, our production and a website, it is only at the beginning too but do not hesitate to come see and contact me on my MSN address to tell me what you think about sending me stuff if it can help us.

Thank you !!!
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: TPE on solar, wind and something else

by zac » 29/11/06, 18:46

Hermine-Blanche wrote:So here we are, our "project" is solar, wind and a project of a new way of producing clean energy (it's not yet super defined for that ^^).

Hello

reduce your TPE. Just on the solar there is enough to make a dozen : Mrgreen:

a new way to produce clean energy, not known, but old ones are hundreds. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Don't worry about the definition, there are no problems without solutions; if there are no solutions, there was no problem.

@+

For Christophe, I found how to finance you and finance the site. You just have to sell very small businesses.
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Hermine White
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hermine White » 06/12/06, 10:42

Okay so I'm going to prescribe our TPE, so it will be on solar, wind and a project but it will be more on the profitable and ecological side of the thing.

This is normally our final problem (I normally say because the teachers do not agree with each other ^^):

Which would be the most economically and ecologically advantageous renewable energies, allowing to satisfy a growing demand for energy.

AH !!! I was going to forget !!! Our production is a website (I must have said it already but hey ... ^^). You can pass over over there. If you have things to tell us, you can go to the Tribune or send us an Mail either by our MSN address or not our common address which is available by clicking on "Contact"

I think I said it all : Mrgreen:
0 x
zac

by zac » 06/12/06, 13:13

Hello

considering the investment and the weight of the water it is the most profitable tidal turbine : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Hermine White
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hermine White » 06/12/06, 17:51

We thought about it but for the moment seen that it is not very developed and well we also do solar and wind ^^. But we are adding the proposed tidal stream.
0 x