Wind power is not only for electric, it also works!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Wind power is not only for electric, it also works!

by Grelinette » 23/05/20, 15:57

I did not know where to post this video because it can go into several topics on wind.
In any case, the creations presented are disturbing because they seem to use the wind power to move with elegance ...

It's crazy what can arise from the imagination of certain artists. In addition, it works!

1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Wind power is not only for electric, it also works!

by jam » 23/05/20, 19:15

They do not seem to use wind power, in almost all cases they only use wind power.

I am in the process of making a small model (in 3D printing) but they will be electric.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/05/20, 21:38

jam wrote:They don't seem not use wind power, they use in almost all cases only wind power.

: Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 24/05/20, 08:30

jam wrote:They do not seem to use wind power, in almost all cases they only use wind power.

I am in the process of making a small model (in 3D printing) but they will be electric.

from what I have read, it is not "almost" all the cases, it is in all the cases: they are all well moved by the wind.

But hey once you have mill wings that rotate an axis, you do exactly the same things as with an engine, it's just a question of power afterwards.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Kylie7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kylie7 » 27/05/20, 10:22

Very interesting, thank you. I am a fan of nature and especially renewable energies :)
0 x