How to find a water source

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Akram17
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

How to find a water source

by Akram17 » 02/02/16, 06:33

Hello
I need your advice:
My land of 2000m2 in Ariège at 700 m altitude is leveled in 3 parts, and these parts have been abandoned for about 35 years. Each part is separated from the other by a dry stone wall. The former owner (90years old, heiress of her father's land who worked the land for her ...) explains to me that there was a source of water which flowed over the part in the middle, at the foot of the wall. I looked: there is a small opening in the wall at the indicated place which is deep (horizontally with a tendency to go up) of about 1,3m. By cleaning a little this place, I note that the water flows very very weakly ... the father had left at this place several tanks, pipes, decanters, watering can, etc ... apparently he was filling the tanks to use it for his vegetable garden ...
Do you think the source is still there? Have you come across such situations ... I don't know what to do. A dowser who came to get the water felt the water above, at this place, and below (so on the three levels of the ground ...). He is a young man who admits that he does not fully understand the configuration / channeling (if any) made by the old ...
I don't know what to do ... but I want to find the lost water :)
Do you have any ideas?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/02/16, 10:14

It is possible that the abandonment of this source caused its progressive clogging. Water infiltration routes benefit from operating regularly to keep them functional.

Difficult, of course, to pronounce at a distance, but for you, I would start to dig carefully at the location of the aquifer.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/02/16, 11:18

has there been any work above your property? sliced ​​for water or electricity?

it often happens that these works modify water passages and dry up springs
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: How to find a Water Source

by peter » 03/11/23, 12:27

A dowser detects water vertically...
Just drill then...
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 03/11/23, 20:57

If you cannot find a dowser/dowser,
an EHS (Electro Hyper Sensitive) sensitive to low and ultra frequencies is also suitable.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/11/23, 09:17

Are you competing for the World Topic Digging Championship?
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 04/11/23, 09:23

Pfff... another one to criticize the freedom to comment.
...instead of being interested in the content.

Go parasitize elsewhere, go....
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/11/23, 11:44

Peterr wrote:If you cannot find a dowser/dowser,
an EHS (Electro Hyper Sensitive) sensitive to low and ultra frequencies is also suitable.

Almost everyone can detect a reaction to the presence of groundwater.
I had 2 friends come with the sticks at right angles.
The first one didn't arrive because it only detected water flows in another direction? In any case not NS.
The other holds his 2 wands square like parallel guns and moves forward while concentrating on his action. he walks slowly, and when the sticks cross, a stone is left behind. it does the same thing in the other direction and the same goes for a stone during the reaction.
the water point is between the 2 stones.
Then we survey the entire area and we guess the supposed presence of courses (nets?) of water, resurgences, which we can trace.

We attack the construction of the well, where it is most practical and at best / not in the middle of the garden.

I made some brass rods (brox solder). Two mm is good, three mm becomes heavy and less responsive.
Even me, who shouldn't be too sensitive, because I spend a lot of my time in an office full of neomidium magnets : Cheesy:
Well it reacts the same but with 1.5 m delay after the supposed point. I take the middle of the 3m of the 2 measurements and it's good
For depth it's more delicate.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 04/11/23, 12:12

Thanks for the information.
Yes, there are people who are sensitive in different ways.

For my part, I cannot approach a river or a large body of water,
I feel such a strong attraction at a maximum distance: 10m
that my subconscious would like to make me jump in...

Water sources give different feelings.
the water radiation on the surface of the ground, propagating horizontally, really hurts my eyes and optic nerves.
It's very practical for identifying the place, the direction, the direction... because by turning your back, the pain disappears.
Vertically, it's literally the Vortex Vacuum...which "pushes you to the ground".
No need for a wand... I have enough heavy metals in my organs to be a good "Receiver in Galena"!

Artificial radiation is much worse.
It is the horror. (there are even cases of Electronic Racism where the device REFUSES to accede to the user's requests if it is NOT IDENTIFIABLE by the Waves...)

I made a "wand" with a ferromagnetic core, with a neodymium at the end used to hold it...
Impossible to hold it...severe pain in my chronic tendinitis of the arm.
0 x