Rosch Gaia yet a motor free energy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Rosch Gaia yet a motor free energy

by raymon » 11/05/15, 09:20

Still a free energy engine a public demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQagbSGA6FI
Sorry it's in German.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/05/15, 10:42

The system is based on the injection of air into the bottom of the cylinders, on the rising side; at the top the air escapes through the same holes which were used for the filling, but which are now above the fact of the rotation: it is thus seen that the buoyancy of Archimedes being exerted in a dyssimetric way, the set turns. It is supposed to drive an alternator by a power take-off at one of the axes of the device.
The postulate (absurd!) Is that the energy recovered at the output of the alternator is greater than that required for the drive of the compressor.
In reality, the complexity of all this apparatus is there only to shield the conceptual poverty of the reasoning which hopes, by this means, to cheat with the laws of physics (or, more simply, to swindle some credulous buyers).
The law of conservation of the energy implies that what is provided at the beginning is found at the arrival, without increase, nor decrease. However, from a practical point of view, it should be noted that the useful energy (exergy) decreases significantly during the transformation, since a portion of the energy is degraded to heat in the mechanical friction or Joule effect in electrical circuits.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/05/15, 11:04

Totally agree, Ahmed. Because to inject air into the volume of a bucket downwards, is to eject this volume of water so to raise up the same mass of water that the buoyancy Archimedes used to produce the energy when the bucket goes up, bringing down a volume of equivalent water. The energy balance is therefore zero, the system can not provide energy. It can not rotate either without providing, because the yield is not 100%, the compression of the air down to empty the bucket being done with temperature increase thus energy loss, not to mention the losses mechanical movement already reported.

So if the engine provides energy, it is certainly not according to the principle alleged, it is that there is a source of energy is hidden (if it is a scam, which is most likely ) is unknown (if it is in good faith).
It reminds me of the Steorn scam a few years ago, with public demonstrations too (there it was an electric motor).
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 11/05/15, 13:02

Thank you E + mc2 the discussion is closed!
The law of boyle mariotte:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loi_de_Boyle-Mariotte

On this video minute 44 we see on the clever diagram the increase of the volume of gas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGWzSJPP2S0
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/05/15, 15:45

Hello,
raymon wrote:On this video minute 44 we see on the clever diagram the increase of the volume of gas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGWzSJPP2S0
so what ? Zorr ....

[Generator Generated Power] - [Compressor Power Consumption] = 5 kWh Find the error : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/05/15, 17:52

Izentrop, thank you for the second link, very explicit.
The Great Change will go through free energies and we are on the right track!

If the Great Change had to go through these fabrications, then it is not ready to happen!
Moreover, from a conceptual point of view and disregarding any scientific consideration, I do not see how the so-called "free energy" would be emancipatory: the availability to all of this (very!) Hypothetical source of energy would be easily confiscated. by those who hold power ... By what reasoning could one maintain the opposite?
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Rosch Gaia: still a free energy engine

by moinsdewatt » 11/05/15, 20:47

raymon wrote:Still a free energy engine a public demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQagbSGA6FI
Sorry it's in German.

No thanks for discrediting this forum. :frown:
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 11/05/15, 21:27

@] Ahmed because lying and manipulation is widespread and believe that the truth is about tf1 is an idea of ​​mentally retarded. Not even I read the post of lesswatts.
Once a month I make a 20 h with Pujadas and I feel better.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/05/15, 21:53

What interests me in "free" energy is the very particular psychological aspect that is attached to it, the desire or the need to believe in it despite the facts. As in the link already mentioned; the criticism of current drifts seems to be able to resolve for a number in the provision of an unlimited energy and directly accessible, the discomfort generated by the technique could thus find an appeasement by a new technique and which would also be of a different nature , offering emancipation where the former imposed alienation.
This superficial analysis reveals that the contamination of minds leaves no horizon other than what determines our lives, ie a logic internal to the system, that the cunning of reason condemns us to sterile immanence ...
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 12/05/15, 20:15

Ahmed wrote:What interests me in "free" energy is the very particular psychological aspect that is attached to it, the desire or the need to believe in it despite the facts. As in the [url = http: //changera.blogspot.fr / ......

It's like religion, belief in astrology, magic.
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."