On-generating unit, THOUSANDS of cards available

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
overunity
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

On-generating unit, THOUSANDS of cards available

by overunity » 29/10/14, 19:07

Hello everyone, no longer able to do so, I have to post 2 links:

http://overunity.free.fr/

http://peswiki.com/index.php/D [...] magnetic

Why why? we never hear about it, NEVER .... not even to criticize ??? While there are THOUSANDS of patents in free energy ???

I await the usual criticisms of ignorance that make people speak ... thank you.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 29/10/14, 19:33

Hello,

I hope you're not serious there?

All these crafts are certainly not more surunitary than the tips of my shoes. See these things supposedly working while they are driven by V-belts, wheelbarrow tires, etc, etc ... So with maximum friction losses ...

The most beautiful is this one, RAR-Energia, which was the subject of a discussion on this forum, but which we have curiously no longer any news on the official site since February 2014 .... http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

In short, a little serious, please.

A +;)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/10/14, 19:37

Hello,
1360 you took my words out of my mouth : Cheesy:
A patent does not guarantee that the process works : Shock:
0 x
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 29/10/14, 19:43

Over-unitary generators, THOUSANDS of patents available and I always pay EDF !!!!!!!! ohhhhhhh i'm really dumb : Evil:
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
overunity
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by overunity » 29/10/14, 19:43

0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 29/10/14, 19:51

Yes, and I invite our friend overunity to show us that we are wrong. But with something "for real", not with a video on youtube ...

I remind you that David Copperfield crosses the Great Wall of China, makes disappear a 747, appear boats in the triangle of Bermuda, etc, etc (I saw it in true, it is impressive!), But he does not claim not do miracles, he says (and we know) that there is something!

(but it is still fortiche, the David ...)

A+
0 x
overunity
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by overunity » 29/10/14, 19:57

0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 29/10/14, 20:31

Yes and ?

You do it for us and you recover energy from this combination?

Thank you in advance.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/10/14, 21:32

overunity, your drawing suggests that a weak mass can lead to a larger one, which itself ... etc ... and that the initial energy (supplied to push the first mass) is constantly increased during the process.

The logical bias of the reasoning is that the kinetic energy delivered by the first mass is sufficient to simply unbalance a higher mass, since there is restitution of the initial energy expended in erecting the mass; similarly, this second mass will dissipate its potential energy ... and so on...
In short, absolutely nothing superunitary in there.

Edit: I had not paid attention to the blue bars of restraint: the drawing misled by the fact that there will not be enough kinetic energy of released, having regard to the differences in mass deliberately exaggerated to convince. However, admitting that this is not the case and that the chain reaction works, this does not change the remarks made above ...
Last edited by Ahmed the 29 / 10 / 14, 21: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/10/14, 21:43

It is rather curious that the defenders of "over-unity" only make references to bogus montages and / or naively distorted reasoning ...
However, at the theoretical level it is interesting to note that our Universe would have appeared from a fluctuation of the quantum vacuum which goes much further than the so-called superunit ...
If someone wants to "hack" the Universe he will already have to found a solid theory on the substrate that underlies it ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.