How to set a Windmaster for 600 black?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

How to set a Windmaster for 600 black?

by coccigro » 22/08/12, 22:56

Hello,

I installed myself a black 600 with a brake module BR3 and soladin wind 500. I just discovered that the inverter could not be configured for my wind turbine by the supplier as I thought.

I bought the software soladin 600 wizard that I put in wind mode. I still have to find the right cord.
I found some parameters on the German site mahnecke, more clearly explained on:
http://www.avi-plus.com/images/fbfiles/ ... urbine.pdf

these parameters give the 5 values ​​of the power curve of my wind turbine as well as the 3 values ​​of which I have forgotten the name. I would still like to be on these values ​​before I start.

would anyone have experience of this kind of setup?

currently, my wind turbine is producing in the low winds, but when the wind speed increases, the production does not seem to increase proportionally.

thanks in advance.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 23/08/12, 15:08

Welcome to Ecology Coccigro!

What voltage values ​​(U 0-4) and amperage (I 1-3) did you put in your programming?
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 23/08/12, 23:49

Hi everybody.

Mine will be operational in 4 weeks.
A priori, I found quite a curve on the internet.
I think you will have to do taton according to your site.

How high did you pitch your machine?
At what wind speed does it begin to produce?
0 x
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by coccigro » 02/09/12, 10:12

Hello,

thank you Alain.

I have not yet been able to enter my machine because the USB adapter I ordered did not arrive at the merchant's. so I do not know if it's factory settings or if the supplier (who did not answer me) got something back.

my wind turbine is on a mat 7m in an opening of my field facing the prevailing wind. it is 30m from my house which is 8m. I did not want to put it higher (my wind turbine) for aesthetic reasons.

I do not have an anemometer, so I can not give an exact value for the wind speed. but I've already been asked several times if I would send power to turn it when there is no wind ...
I may be investing ...

always it is that when it starts the production, the inverter sends 0,252 A, is with 229V of the network, approximately 57W.

later I would like to adapt, if it is feasible, the power curve to winters and summer winds, to get the most out of my machine without getting in the way.
but for that, I have to understand how the power curve and the other parameters work.

on which sites did you find power curves, ruthene?

cordially.
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 05/09/12, 12:01

Hello,

On German sites, I do not have the address but there is a pretty active:

http://translate.google.de/translate?pr ... l=de&tl=fr

I do not understand anything in German, what I retained is that the programming was based on your site (turbulence ...).
You can go with the prog of your provider and change gradually.

You do not have the cable and converter to connect to the windmaster?
0 x
dugorené
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

How to set a windmaster for a black 600?

by dugorené » 06/09/12, 19:26

Hello
I installed a wind turbine Black 600 (or Schwartz 600) and a Windmaster 500 inverter there is about 10 month.
I loaded the software and the parameters on the Internet because neither the seller nor the manufacturer of inverter (Mastervolt) could inform me. Today, she turns with these parameters the:
Pt V A

0 20 0,0
1 30 0,5
2 40 1,5
3 50 2,5
4 60 8,0
Here is a site of forum German (translated into French).
http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl ... %3Dimvnsfd
Hoping to have helped you a little.
See you later.
0 x
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by coccigro » 07/09/12, 22:11

Good evening,

ah, thank you, that's concrete.

I received with the windmaster a rj 11 cord and a rs232 adapter. I do not have a rs232 socket on my laptop so I bought a usb-rs232 adapter that I can not install ... but it will come. I move slowly, that's all.

Dugorené, do you know the number of Kw / h produced by your machine? is your brake module a BR3? are you on a site very exposed to winds?

good night.
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 08/09/12, 00:22

coccigro, attention, I found that soladin 600 wizard does not work with all RS232-USB converters !!! I talked to Windmaster, they know about it. They have no solution. You have to find a good converter with the right driver and the right component.
For PCs with a native RS232 port, it works every time.

That one:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Cable-Adaptateur-Con ... 25734297ce

I bought 7, they work. The ones I bought 4 months ago.
I tested under Win 7 Starter, Win XP, Win Vista and waited with the Soladin600 wizard ...
0 x
dugorené
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dugorené » 08/09/12, 12:29

Hello
My wind turbine is fixed on a mat of 7m like yours (since 2 only months, before it was on the pinion of the house but the noise of the vibrations was too annoying), it is well exposed for the prevailing wind.
For the brake system, I do not know, I will ask the question to the commercial, I should soon meet him.
for cabling, I preferred to connect to an old laptop, no need for adapter. as for the production, (if I believe the software) it is 15 Kw (lamentable, I know, it is for that I will meet the seller!).
Here is a lab report (if it works because I'm not used to it)
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... ER1ypm.pdf
see you later
0 x
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by coccigro » 09/09/12, 21:53

Good evening,

That's it, I finally managed to get into the windmaster. a stupid history of wearing com.

I changed the existing curve by the one of the site that I give in my first message, ie:
IVA
0 35 0,0
1 50 1,5
2 58 3,0
3 65 5,0
4 70 7,8 (automatic)

this curve starts a little higher than the previous one and finishes a little lower. in light winds, I already see a difference. my inverter always starts production at 0,252 A, but it immediately passes above 0,260 and often 0,300 instead of stagnating at least as before. there has not yet been a stronger wind. of course, it will take time to confirm all that.
I would still like to know what these values ​​are and what changes they make if we modify them more precisely.

thanks for the lab report, Dugorené. he comes from the SEPEN website, is that it? it is not very pleasant. I would like to know how you measure your production. Personellemnt, I installed an EDF meter recovered in my box of construction, but it is not sensitive enough and does not take into account the minimal production. yet the counter of the house, he sees the difference!
if I believe the job counter, your production makes me dream ...

good night.
0 x