Stirling Twinbird Refrigerator

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Stirling Twinbird Refrigerator

by netshaman » 03/05/11, 15:08

That 's it, I found it!
The famous refrigerator Coleman stirling engine that was not done, well it is still manufactured by the Japanese brand Twinbird.

http://fpsc.twinbird.jp/en/products_app ... l#portable

He looks like two drops of water to his "brother";)

Up to -40 ° C!
Uses helium as gas.
All technical data is on the PDF links in the site.
Works in 12 volts.
It rocks !

: Mrgreen:

Edit: CTS distributes it in France.

http://www.cts-ec.com/demandeinfos/index.html
0 x
Benoît
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Stirling Twinbird refrigerator

by Benoît » 09/06/20, 09:53

Hello!
we are finishing the construction of a house not connected to the electricity network, we will have three kw of photovoltaic panels and we are moving towards a wind turbine of the same value; the storage will be by batteries and perhaps a reserve of compressed air .We will also have thermal solar.
I would like to find a refrigerator that uses the Stirling system and I don't understand English (much less Japanese).
Is there any hope?
Thank you
Benoît
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/06/20, 11:28

Hello,
Benoît wrote:Is there any hope?
Yes if you wish to build it yourself or if a freezer of 25 € 2000 suits you : Wink: http://fpsc.twinbird.jp/products/list.php
0 x
Benoît
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Benoît » 11/06/20, 09:23

no, my girlfriend is likely to get fired if I offer her this price, so there would be self-production, is there a guide to find?
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 11/06/20, 17:15

Benoît wrote:no, my girlfriend is likely to get fired if I offer her this price, so there would be self-production, is there a guide to find?

However, 2000 € is not expensive, for something so exciting and useful !!!

If your blonde doesn't understand that, exchange her for a redhead, fiery and passionate ...
Strilrling ...
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 11/06/20, 19:48

Unless you are passionate about stirling, 2000 balls for a 25l cooler, it's been a little expensive.
For utility use, a classic 12V compressor model will do the job for much less (430 € for 35l).
0 x
Benoît
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Benoît » 12/06/20, 09:22

"change of grass rejoices the oxen" with the voice of Ricet Barrier, it is even better, of course, a redhead would be a fire, nevertheless, the blonde is my life, end of parenthesis.
So, my operation is not to give priority to the wallet but rather to a certain promotion of alternative solutions to what pollutes. An example: for thirty years, we are organic farmers, I realized that we were no longer using diesel that non organic farmers and it shocked me, for four years, we went to direct sowing under live cover, we reduced the diesel by 6 and the yield by ten (on the other hand, we start to review the beetles. .) I resisted the adviser of the room who wanted me to play the discs to resow and since then, we innovate and we test (I give myself ten years, there are six left to show that it is reproducible without fail).
To return to the Stirling, same principle, to cool (a luxury?) Without having to go through the batteries, only by managing a heat source, I consider that it is a goal which should not cost more than a compressor connected to a battery.
So, any advice is welcome.
Thank you in advance
Benoît
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/06/20, 14:11

Hello,
If negative returns don't bother you: http://www.moteurstirling.com/froid.php
0 x