wooden house subsidies? MOB

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Robin Hood
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

wooden house subsidies? MOB

by Robin Hood » 12/06/10, 19:28

Hello everyone !
in which cases can one receive subsidies when one builds out of wood?
1 x
we must find the most efficient and simple things in the past.
Did67

by Did67 » 13/06/10, 10:32

1) I am not aware of a "specific" subsidy ...

2) After that, it can enter BBC labeled houses, if it is ...

3) You can build a hotel in the French overseas departments and territories and benefit from certain tax loopholes ...

4) I believe that with what we are told, we will have to learn to carry out our projects without subsidies! Those that exist will melt like snow in the sun ...

[for those who do not follow the news: our Prime Minister announced last night 50 billion savings and 50 billion additional taxes; follow my gaze! ; the world cup is well underway; anesthetized people; let's go; pension reform; end of tax loopholes; new taxes ... how many goals, the France team? thank you Domenech, continue to do the andouille, that occupies the journalists, French check takes itself for the selector, that occupies it ... To appreciate the figures, the budget of the various ministries, deficits included = 400 billion approximately; therefore 1 / 8th less budget and 1 / 8th more tax]
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 13/06/10, 13:43

Statistically, we see that subsidies and standards push towards solutions that satisfy and keep lobbies, with non-optimal solutions, or even scams by canvassing, with change of complex rules and laws faster than the time of practical realization !!
0 x
helium
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by helium » 27/06/10, 10:48

study the thing well
for example the sustainable dev tax credit on exterior insulation
40% (or 25% if house after 1977) of the installation amount included ...
for my wood siding
I planned to recover 6000 €
but they took into account the insulation only
not wood which is not recognized as insulating ...
we also don't count the scaffolding assembly
we divide everything by 3 and hop 2000 €
NB: a moderately honest installer who knows the texts well will invoice accordingly
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 03/07/10, 19:24

elio wrote:
... a moderately honest installer who knows the texts well will invoice accordingly

We can play a little, on the sidelines, but never take the taxman for idiots!

In terms of pellet boilers, there have been adjustments because the tax authorities can easily know the "list" price of such or such equipment!

And there, recovery for the beneficiary and tax audit for the craftsman!
0 x
razputin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by razputin » 30/11/12, 12:12

Last year I wanted to buy a wooden house in Toulon that I found on this site http://www.aktifimmo.com/annonces-vente-maison--toulon-tr1-tb3-p0.html . So I also looked for means of subsidies since it is an ecological good. I inquired with the National Agency for the Improvement of the Habitat (ANAH) but it is necessary certain conditions to fulfill to profit from financial premiums therefore all depends on your situation.
So try to contact them and you will see.
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"