pac air quotes air board

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
totor
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

pac air quotes air board

by totor » 19/03/10, 15:04

Hello,

Following a new construction in zone H3, I chose my budget reason on a reversible air conditioning based on an air / air cap (budget 10000 XNUMX € max).

I was offered two solutions: ductable or multisplit.
I hesitate between the two solutions. For the multisplit, the largest of the indoor units is placed in the living room and dining room. For the installer, the flow generated by the vmc (kitchen and bathroom) will guarantee heat transfer to the kitchen and to the hallway, corridors and bathroom, so the circulation of hot air would be better distributed for the duct . For maintenance, it seems to me that the multisplit is easier to maintain for cleaning than the duct. Can enlighten me on the defects and quality of the two systems. Are PACs different? Are the quotes reasonable?

Ground floor plan:
surface condition:

ducted:
living room: 2 vents / ceiling (Th reference)
kitchen: 1 mouth / ceiling (Th)
4 chambers: 1 air outlet per chamber (Th)
Corridor: filter recovery grid

inverter heat pump atlantic fujitsu AOYA 45 LCT - COP 3.73 - heating power. 14 Kw Frig power 12 Kw
air flow 1020/2250 m3h 5875 € HT

Supply air plenum - motorized shutters - 5 thermostats - remote sensor - 1 return grille
Filter doors 2 Supply and return plenum - sofflage grid - Dumpers motorized shutters
isolated refrigeration connection 1900 € HT

Connection installation - commissioning 1600 € HT

total excluding tax 9375 5 € HT XNUMX% discount
total including tax 10651.88 XNUMX €

multisplit:
Mitshubishi outdoor unit: MXZ-5A100VA - COP 4.23 - heating power. 12 Kw Frig power 10 Kw
3995.63 € HT

living room 1 indoor unit: MSZ-GE50VA (upper corner of the dining room)
716.53 HT

4 bedrooms - 4 indoor unit: MSZ-GE22VA

Supply 380 HT

Labor 1500 HT

total excluding tax 8355.96 € HT
total including tax 9993.73 XNUMX €

Thank you for your answers.
0 x
fbarth75
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fbarth75 » 21/06/10, 10:33

I hope you are well insulated, because I do not see how heated dining room living room and kitchen with 5 Kw (when the weather is good outside).
Effectiveness decreases with the drop in outside temperature.
I'm talking about multisplit install which I know well.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/06/10, 11:07

Extracting energy from air at 3 °, or even less in winter is a nice couillonnade, very expensive (in energy). Better to get this energy in a thermal buffer, powered by thermal panels (10 to 15 m²).
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Louange7575
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

What if thermal insulation of walls?

by Louange7575 » 02/08/11, 21:01

Also check with providers who offer Quote Thermal insulation of walls. You can then make a comparison.
0 x