Need your help! Thank you

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
JuliaGreen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Need your help! Thank you

by JuliaGreen » 21/10/09, 15:49

Hello everyone,

I realize a study within the framework of the creation of a website dedicated to the green real estate and to the eco-construction which would make it possible to note the professionals, I have very good ideas but not a lot of means (still a student and I need to see the banks soon to give me a little financial help, so I would have liked to know if you would be willing to give me 2 minutes of your precious time to answer my inquiry?

To be able to answer this questionnaire you must have or have had a "GREEN" PROJECT:
• real estate purchase
• of construction
• energy or thermal renovation
• equipment installation
• sanitation of your habitat

If you are ok, just answer me "OK" and if luckily there are many of you, then I will not ask you for your email address but I will simply create a new topic with the link to the quiz,

Thank you very much in advance :)
Julia
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/10/09, 21:13

This idea of ​​noting the professionals displeases me a lot.

- Putting in the media pillory (limit with the gossip)
- according to what criteria ???
- once again, it will be the (may be rare) dissatisfied (may be in bad faith) that will make the law, because it is well known that happy customers do not say anything.

You can count on me to torpedo your site! : Evil:

As was displayed on the wall of his garage a mechanic from La Louvière (Hainaut Belgium):

"If you are unhappy, tell the boss
if you are happy, tell your friends "
Last edited by elephant the 21 / 10 / 09, 23: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/10/09, 21:15

Well answered! Another commercial marketing questionnaire ...

Beware of "too Green to be honest"! It's not a joke !!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/greenwashi ... t6112.html

We will still be considered sectarians! : Mrgreen:

ps: what is your school ... "julia" i don't know pkoi but i think it's a false name ... am i wrong?
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 21/10/09, 21:34

Well, I am more accommodating and I want to answer the questionnaire because I had lots of "green projects"!
Only to choose:
- my integrated bamboo and frog wastewater treatment system
- my air conditioning system by vortex effect in my chimney (that not really walked to the truth)
- My mobile henhouse (which disturbs my little chicks when I move without telling them and they want to go back to lay!)
- my horse manure heating (in progress)
- my wind turbine to wind and (for now it's just that!)
- my movable wooden shelter for horses brushcutters
(I still have many others but I dare not talk about it for fear of ridicule!)

Well then, what do you want me to talk to you dear miss Julia? : Cheesy:
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
JuliaGreen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: need your help, thanks!

by JuliaGreen » 22/10/09, 15:48

Hello,

So first of all I want to answer Christophe,
I posted this topic because I realized a questionnaire and that I am asked to pay not far from 1000 euros for a mailing to a database of lambda Internet users. And I find it too expensive and far too approximate - a scam in a way.
By going to meet you on this type of forum, I come in contact with people who are interested in the environment, who have a logic of mutual help and who expect just like me that things move, evolve positively, are structured and materialize !!
Yes, I repeat, I have a business project.
But where is the harm in the fact that this questionnaire can help me to create a company that can be of great use for companies looking to move sustainably and for individuals seeking to become more independent in terms of business? 'energy.
Where is the harm in the fact that I can live on it? Do you prefer that I bury my project because it would also allow me to profit from it financially? Would you prefer that I point unemployed and live in a cave telling me that business is "BAD" ???
I find your remark hurtful and pathetic.
Ask me questions about my motives instead of destroying my request so quickly. I ask you one:

Why does wanting to live with a business activity that is closely related to ecology is incompatible with being sincerely green?

I am for sustainable development in a broad sense, I am very concerned about the environment and I am very touched by the idea that we are headlong into the wall.

During my studies, I had the opportunity to work in companies in which I was treated as a pawn, I was overexploited and I know that I am IN HOW MUCH far from being the only one.
Men and resources are overexploited and I have the idea not to build my business on this model of excessive productivism, which I find distressing and catastrophic for the mental health of people and the health of our planet .

Finally What can I do that I put a pseudo to communicate on a forum? If I tell you that my real name is Judith, what does it change? My speech is the same, my motivation too.

In response to Elephant
I fully understand your point of view. I know that unmanaged and uncontrolled reviews can be destructive and with this website I do not intend to create a rush of customer frustrations.
The idea is indeed very different! But you will understand that I can not say more since I am at the moment at the stage of the validation of my project, nothing is concrete, and as this project is close to my heart, I do not envi I steal my ideas. Nevertheless I will be happy to stay in touch with you to gather your impressions and your advice when things have evolved I hope it favorably!

Fortunately for me to forget the torpedo and the hammer, there is GRELINETTE,
thank you for your message! I find it very nice to discover the green solutions by tinkering with his personal ideas ...
Are they happy or are they your frogs? : Cheesy:
The mobile henhouse, you made it out of wood? This is not one of those English plastic chicken coops?
My father-in-law took him a retired parable that was used to observe the stars. He is making it a solar thermal oven ... I find the experience exciting ... even if not being an engineer, I'm struggling to keep up with everything : Lol:

My questionnaire is intended for people who wish to call on a professional as part of their "green" project and I think that in good mac gyver, you do absolutely everything on your own, am I wrong?
If this is the case, I congratulate you and you will surely not need my site!
do you read a lot on the internet? Do you find the information on "green habitat works" easy to find and correct?
What are your favorite "green" sites?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/09, 17:53

JuliaGreen wrote:I posted this topic because I realized a questionnaire and that I am asked to pay not far from 1000 euros for a mailing to a database of lambda Internet users. And I find it too expensive and far too approximate - a scam in a way.

Basically we sell you emails to spam? Do you think that it is with these methods that "commercial" ecology will gain ground? Already email reselling is illegal in France ... well in theory ...

JuliaGreen wrote:Yes, I repeat, I have a business project.

It was not really stated clearly above, especially when we introduce ourselves as a student and we have a project!

JuliaGreen wrote:But where is the harm in the fact that this questionnaire can help me to create a company that can be of great use for companies looking to move sustainably and for individuals seeking to become more independent in terms of business? 'energy.

What is wrong is to try to recover personal data and marketing under cover of a student project ...

JuliaGreen wrote:Where is the harm in the fact that I can live on it? Do you prefer that I bury my project because it would also allow me to profit from it financially? Would you prefer that I point unemployed and live in a cave telling me that business is "BAD" ???
I find your remark hurtful and pathetic.

There is no harm ... just do not take us for balls ...

JuliaGreen wrote:Why does wanting to live with a business activity that is closely related to ecology is incompatible with being sincerely green?

Hum hum ... there is no incompatibility on the contrary! I am the living proof (among others!)!

Do you think I created "Econologie.com" to demonstrate the opposite? I therefore refer you to my definition of econology: https://www.econologie.com/definition-de ... es-12.html

On this point, we are, we can not agree anymore !! I reassure immediately!

For the rest of you agree and you seem rather sincere (a nasty spammer trying to place a commercial study questionnaire 'would never have taken the time to answer ...) so I admit to have been a little strong (but we could not know ... we've already seen funny here ...).

JuliaGreen wrote:do you read a lot on the internet? Do you find the information on "green habitat works" easy to find and correct?
What are your favorite "green" sites?

Who are these questions for? If it's for me: you have the answers in front of your eyes + https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
JuliaGreen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by JuliaGreen » 22/10/09, 18:29

Basically we sell you emails to spam? Do you think that it is with these methods that "commercial" ecology will gain ground? Already email reselling is illegal in France ... well in theory ...

I do not sell email addresses, I am offered to send my questionnaire to a database on which I have zero info and to which I do not have access (normal since illegal). All I'm guaranteed is a number of answers, so basically anyone can answer anything and it would not help me.

It was not really stated clearly above, especially when we introduce ourselves as a student and we have a project!

Yes error on my part, I should have said I am a student and I have a "business creation" project. It was not said in order to deceive the audience!

What is wrong is to try to recover personal data and marketing under cover of a student project ...

Again it was not my intention.

There is no harm ... just do not take us for balls ...

I needed a hand, I did not put this post to rip people off or take them for idiots.

Hum hum ... there is no incompatibility on the contrary! I am the living proof (among others!)!

Do you think I created "Econologie.com" to demonstrate the opposite? I therefore refer you to my definition of econology: https://www.econologie.com/definition-de ... es-12.html

On this point, we are, we can not agree anymore !! I reassure immediately!

For the rest of you agree and you seem rather sincere (a nasty spammer trying to place a commercial study questionnaire 'would never have taken the time to answer ...) so I admit to have been a little strong (but we could not know ... we've already seen some funny here ...)

Whew, but I think about it, maybe can you help me? I'm not against giving you the results of the survey, or even offering you a space on my site after? A partnership EconoEcolo logico what!

Who are these questions for? If it's for me: you have the answers in front of your eyes + https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
[/ Quote]

It was for Grelinette! :D
0 x