Photovoltaic in Alsace: judge for yourself!

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Did67

Photovoltaic in Alsace: judge for yourself!

by Did67 » 06/04/09, 08:46

You can follow, on Internet, the production of a photovoltaic roof of 600 m², connected the 20 mars 2009.

The project :

- roof of a farm building belonging to the farm of Obernai Agricultural High School (Bas-Rhin); capacity: 80 bulls; length = 30 m; width = 18,80 m; metal structural truss / glue-laminated timber, single-sided 20 °; south orientation.

- the objective of the PV is to ultimately finance the building; thus depreciation does not weigh on the production of young bulls (for which therefore the "gross margin" would be "the net margin")

- photovoltaic part: 360 Solarwatt panels M220-60 AK of 235 Wc, on aluminum frame ensuring waterproofing (the panels replace the tiles): nominal power: 84,6 kWc; 9 SMA inverters (6 Sunny Minicentral 11000TL10 and 3 Sunnyboy 3800)

- Cost of "photovoltaic": 458 € HT + connection: 833 € HT (market price - settlement in progress, to be adjusted); the overall project has a cost of € 30 excluding tax (including an additional cost due to the fact that it is an establishment open to the public - therefore the building complies with anti-seismic standards!).

Pictures can be seen on:

http://www.exploitation-obernai.epl67.f ... &Itemid=55

(The photo of the finished roof is still missing!)

Monitoring on: www.sunnyportal.com ; then bottom right "free access installations"; then "France" in the "country" tab, 67210 in "postal code" and "search", then click on "EPLEFPA Obernai operation"

Rely on recorded production. The prices and CO² rates saved are not adequate (I suppose that the software is wrongly set, data from another country?)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/04/09, 10:03

Sympa :D

This site brings together the results of all its installations
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/04/09, 10:18

5,42 € / Wc polycrystalline, excluding VAT, it is a bit expensive for an order of 360 m², right?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/04/09, 10:29

You who are in :DWhat is the competitive price today?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/09, 10:29

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut !!!! :?

You know how much is going to cost me the Wc of my paddle wheel? I do not want to tell you ...

In any case, what counts is the kWh produced over the lifetime of the installation compared to installation prices. So I think the did panels will still be there when the paddlewheel will have sunk or been destroyed by a violent storm for a long time : Cry:

It prevents: the productivity of hydraulics for each installed W (excluding subsidy) is better than wind turbines themselves better than solar ...

Which gives respectively load factors of:
- wind: 22.8% to 45,7%
- solar PV: 9,1% to 17,1% (ie 1,3 to 5 times less than wind)
- nuclear: 80% (without comment)

I think a "well-designed" hydraulic power plant should be, at least, around 70% load factor ...

See: https://www.econologie.com/forums/equivalenc ... t5501.html
ou
https://www.econologie.com/forums/comparatif ... t3601.html
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 08 / 09, 19: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 06/04/09, 11:57

elephant wrote:5,42 € / Wc polycrystalline, excluding VAT, it is a bit expensive for an order of 360 m², right?

As I indicated, this is a public institution classified as a public facility.

So this is a market, including panels treated on the lower part to avoid condensation (projection of vermiculite), mounted, connected, connected by a company. This is not the cost of the panels. On sealed aluminum rails.

I forgot to say it too, it's monocrystalline. And it's about 600 m². I may have written a blunder by saying 360 panels. I'll go recount them!
Last edited by Did67 the 06 / 04 / 09, 12: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/09, 12:10

Capt_Maloche wrote:You who are in :DWhat is the competitive price today?

+1 but it is not 360 m² but 600 m². Did67 said "600m² and 360 panels of 235 Wc ..."

Total cost of the PV: Let 490 000 € HT / (360 * 235) = 5.80 € / Wc connection included ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 06/04/09, 14:16

I confirm :

350 panels of the indicated reference = 598 m² very exactly.

See dimensions and characteristics on the web page:

http://www.solarwatt.de/pdf/infocenter/ ... frz_sw.pdf

This material is made in Germany from German cells too.

It is clear that the "profitability" will depend directly on the fact that the material lasts at least 15 years (we recover the stake); ideally, 25 years (we win). Hence this choice which is a choice "quality", more than "quality / price ratio" ... It is cheaper. It's certain. At what risk ??? (which does not mean that there is no risk here! Nor that it is the only possible choice!)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/04/09, 14:46

Admittedly, it is a more expensive technology than the reported mounting, but it saves on the roof cover, which benefits the installer. Were there other offers?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/04/09, 14:54

Maloche said:

Who is in what is the competitive price today?

I was ... for the moment, I do in cold chain control systems and thermal audit

Excluding VAT:

purchase price by the installer, in mono: 2,95 3,5 euros / Wc (attention is the price conceded to a company that buys tens of thousands of KWc per year)

installed price: between 5,25 and 6,25 euros / KWp excluding VAT for installations of around 3 KWp, all inclusive: attached installation, rails, special wiring, inverter, reception by the approved body for a roof " easy "(tiles, easy access) Obviously, if you have 6 panels installed on the 5th floor in town, it is much, much more expensive!
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"