Summary: Heating Systems

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Summary: Heating Systems

by jelupan » 12/09/05, 14:23

slt
The heat / electricity cogeneration is now well exploited by stirling engines based on prices, certainly, still high, but reduced formats adaptable as well to large premises, as residences and even boats. Not just luxury yachts, but yachts from all around the world. In this case, they look like a classic generator with identical measurements according to the requested power.
For information: www.whispertech.co.nz
www.onboard power.com
www.stirlingtech.com
SOLO in Germany is also developing a small generator.
I do not know them all, but I know there are others. These generators are appreciated in areas difficult to access for their efficiency and fuel economy.
I yesterday, in another file, explained the principle of operation of the cogenerators of ENGINION (de).
A +
0 x
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by simplino » 29/12/15, 17:10

0 x