Eco hamlet project in the Sarthe (72)

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
arnog
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Eco hamlet project in the Sarthe (72)

by arnog » 01/09/08, 11:11

Hello,
In a beautiful village, we want to carry a project of eco'lotissement '(although the term subdivision do not like me.
It is for us to do at first a market study through the constitution of a group of 'families' potentially interested.

The main points to remember are that we want the whole subdivision to be reflected in terms of vegetation, car traffic and living environment in general.

The cost per m2 has not yet been estimated but it is up to us to think about the planning so that it is as optimized as possible (<15E m2 seems essential to me).

The rest of the clauses remain to be defined, there will certainly be additional restrictions but it is up to us to do the best.
A piece of land is identified.
The town is located on the sandy / sarthe axis - Le Mans. The name will be communicated privately.
We are individuals and not society. We have the opportunity to carry the project and arouse the interest of a part of the municipal team.

We are looking for desires to settle in the area in the short term and to invest in the definition of the project and in the village life.

We are also identifying local players in the construction industry. Our preferences go to wood frame, straw but it is expected today to respect those who choose Monomur or Beton cellular.

Contact me privately for any other additional info.

Arnog
0 x
lili72
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

subdivision ecolo

by lili72 » 03/03/09, 11:53

This project may interest us, however, I would like to know more about the place and the steps taken for the moment. Where is this project?
0 x
marco68
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Where are you?

by marco68 » 22/05/09, 11:56

Hello,
I just discovered your project because I'm trying to mount a project too eco hamlet with friends.
I'm at the very beginning, I'm looking for lots of interesting things on the net .... but I also try to talk to people who have already started these steps (to be more effective in the design of the project).
I am settled in Alsace for two years but my family and my ties are in Brittany. I go through the Sarthe when I return to Brittany.
Would it be possible to meet (I hate the phone!) This summer when we return to BZH?
See you soon on the net or in Sarthe!
Marc
0 x
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 06/08/09, 12:13

I had an idea of ​​an ecological house, the main line was 100% south glazing, a roof sloping a low slope north, and all set on a flat ground or slightly south slope.
As there are no openings other than on the south facade, it would be possible to put the houses next to each other, putting hedges for the opposite.
two houses, a path, two houses, a path.
I like the green roof, for its insulating properties, and also because it is alive, and depending on what you put it can be cleanser.
I told myself, why not use the roof of a house as a garden of another house, with a barrier to avoid accidents, there would be no opposite, the noise would be very well absorbed, and he there would be a maximum of green and habitation in a minimum of space.

I can not draw it on paint ...
0 x
Sap can!
Sébastien Moreau
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

eco-village Sarthe

by Sébastien Moreau » 11/02/10, 17:52

Hello,

I am interested in building a healthy and energy efficient house in a suitable collective project.

Here is my email for more details and especially the localization

sebastien.moreau2@gmail.com

Good luck for this (very good) initiative!
0 x
Chaudun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Eco hamlet project in Sarthe (72)

by Chaudun » 05/08/20, 12:07

We would be interested in your project.
Please contact me on 06 37 94 29 82
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert