Avoid construction disorders

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 26/11/07, 22:45

Hello

Thank you bpval for the link
The description of the construction in 3D section is well done but for the econolic aspect of the construction, there are things to say (it was not the object of this document, but I take this opportunity to make a remark )

Construction on frost-free foundations is traditional
So far, nothing abnormal, except that we must already think of thermal bridges at this level of construction
This implies that for the example construction, the slab of the 1st (and 2nd) level must not touch the exterior walls, especially if the insulation is provided inside.
In other words, provide a damp + thermal insulation against the slab and on the periphery thereof
This detail is essential, although the manufacturers do not give any importance to it today
The house placed on a slab on the ground is a thermodynamic abberation
Would you come up with the idea of ​​making a heated floor to heat the exterior walls? No, well in the example presented, it is a safe bet that in winter, the ground is cold because it evacuates calories in the external walls
New "hard" constructions and even some timber frame constructions have this defect that nobody sees, as this method is anchored in current practices.
I recommend to people who wish to embark on new construction to think carefully about this problem because once the concrete is poured, it is ...... too late

Good reflection
0 x
AIR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by AIR » 12/12/07, 13:46

Thank you Site note Po * nt P

But there are also good Builders who think about it!

tain ...
: Mrgreen:
0 x
the men precede the forest, the deserts follow them "CHATEAUBRIANT