Weberhaus style eco-construction testimonials

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Tan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Weberhaus style eco-construction testimonials

by Tan » 26/04/06, 20:46

We are looking for testimonials from people who built with German builders of ecological houses on French territory.
We live in eastern France and will soon be embarking on this project.
Their prices are very correct the houses are equipped with solar panels, recuperated. rainwater, geothermal energy, large picture window in the living room and placement of the rooms and the house in relation to the sun. Really great! : Lol: (The Germans are great ahead of France, far behind!)
The 2 things that make us hesitate:
~ it is the choice of the manufacturer, there are so many (weberhaus, bodenseehaus, massa haus ...!) :?:
~ And all that is administrative, contract in German, guarantees, delays or various problems .... German or French laws? :?:
Any advice or experience will be welcome, thank you in advance.
Tan
0 x
Sagittarius
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sagittarius » 06/08/06, 00:27

In the area, more precisely in the country of Gex, there are
- a schwörerhaus (with standard niedrigenergie 65 kWh / m².year): friends
- at least one weberhaus (very pretty) and one in progress by Eric, very nice blogger from: http://yapluka.wordpress.com/

The quality of production is in-du-bi-ta-ble because everything is designed (and well designed) beforehand. And the site procedures seem to be well respected (I saw the Weberhaus built). It's good to see.
Do not hesitate to go to the other side of the border in Germany. Weberhaus has its models there.

For Schwörer, the trouble is that they are not officially represented in France, unless I am mistaken, while Weberhaus are established very officially. So from a legal guarantees point of view, it is undoubtedly Weberhaus that should be preferred, the CCMI having imperative clauses that the manufacturer is bound to respect.
0 x
Tan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tan » 06/08/06, 11:32

Thanks a lot for the information! :D
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"