Year-round housing on 4 non-building land

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Bald who can
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Year-round housing on 4 non-building land

by Bald who can » 15/08/20, 21:50

Hello,

The question is:
Would it be legal to reside all year round on your own four non-building lots?

I develop the idea most probably absurd, but I have not found an answer on multiple searches.
Since it is forbidden to live more than 3 months on a site ...
why not "move" (tiny house, caravan, motorhome, ...) every "season"?
Can these lands be juxtaposed, or should they be separate? , even necessarily different communes?

Do you have an idea or suggestion on this subject?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Year-round housing on 4 non-building land

by izentrop » 16/08/20, 03:06

Hello,
Bald who can wrote:Can these lands be juxtaposed, or should they be separate? , even necessarily different communes?
At least in different municipalities as it is necessary to request an authorization from the town hall for each stay. https://plu-en-ligne.com/comment-savoir ... tible-loi/
1 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 16/08/20, 08:58

At worst I would say that they must be at least separated, because 4 juxtaposed plots form a single property group (same address, same property tax sheet ...).
1 x
Bald who can
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Bald who can » 16/08/20, 10:09

Besson, Alur, Duflot II law, town planning code, I admit getting lost a little ...
After reading your answers, I did some further research and read this:
http://forum.halemfrance.org/viewtopic.php?id=4025
Here is what I understand, correct me if I'm wrong (the goal being to clarify, what is possible to do legally):
"" "On non-building land, for a period of less three months consecutive, there is no need to make a declaration to the Town Hall to park its light habitat: tiny house, motorhome (not mobile home). "" "
The word: consecutive implies being able to (and optionally, to prove the contrary) to move its light habitat out of its private, non-constructible property.
The suggestion of the four plots therefore becomes obsolete (in theory).
Where I have not yet found an answer, it is the housing legislation for the period of less than three months.

Is it legal to live for a period of less than three months on your own non-building land, in light, mobile housing?

(((This research is in the project (or wish) of a gradual installation (I currently have a house and a stable job which suit me very well) in a vast land with a source or close to a river, with the 'crazy ambition to become self-sufficient (water, electricity, food)))).
0 x