House slab and miscanthus

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Maysenho
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

House slab and miscanthus

by Maysenho » 27/03/19, 10:01

Hello,

I would have liked to have information about the use of miscanthus:
the project: isolate a slab in a house.
Do you think that miscanthus could be used in this case? several possibilities: --
-Integrate it directly into concrete (slab type lime hemp).
-to make "bricks" / "plates" by compression and place them between the hedgehog and the slab? In the latter case, can we pour the slab directly on the miscanthus, or should we put a plastic film in order to prevent the miscanthus from absorbing water from the concrete / rotting due to the humidity of the concrete?
If some of the miscanthus were to rot / mildew, would it affect all the materials, or would it remain only superficial?

Finally, what insulating power does Miscanthus possess? would you have values ​​to communicate to me?

merci!
0 x