Solar air purifier

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Lebonpolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar air purifier

by Lebonpolo » 26/04/18, 19:46

Hello everybody
I need your help Having a rabbit in the apartment and by dint of seeing his hair flying in the sun I told myself that it would be nice to make a small air purifier to try to catch them. The idea is to use a computer style fan that hangs around, to feed it with a mini photovoltaic, to make a small box or at the entrance I will put a filter or a micro fiber. The fan output otherwise it will be full of hair. My fan makes 12cm aside works in 12v - 160mA. The goal is not that it turns h24 but just when there is enough light. The panel will be polycrystalline (amorphous) because it works better than monocrystalin diffuse light (it will be exposed for one or two hours in full sun on the days there are). My concern is that there are many photovoltaic panels 12v 2w 160mA but it would mean that it will start only when the production is maximum (?). So my choice was 12v 5w 270mA but if it runs at full power it may grill my fan? I think put a fuse by telling me that the fan will take only the power it will be needed but by thinking it will grill too since it is generator that gives power to the circuit (well I think).
So I only see two solutions:
The 160mA panel and a battery (or a capacitor)?
The 270mA panel and a regulator (risk being expensive and complicated)?

The 5w 270mA panel was telling me well because in my dream I would have to reload my phone just for the kiff, but the important and run the fan at the moment.
What do you think? What are your ideas and tips?
Thank you in advance to all.
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"