A successful example of a green house

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

are you driving LPG?

by jean63 » 08/01/06, 17:56

Have you seen the attack in order against this supposedly non-green LPG fuel ?! the site was cited in a forum econology recently, they really broke it .......... incredible. I drive LPG with an R25 which soon has 300000 kms with original engine without intervention on the cylinder head! friends I take care of; however at one time I drove at 160 km / h I did not spare it.
Of course the LPG sends CO2 like the others, but for the rest it is nickel. What do you think ?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
The Passing

Re: are you driving LPG?

by The Passing » 08/01/06, 20:04

jean63 wrote:Have you seen the attack in order against this supposedly non-green LPG fuel ?! the site was cited in a forum econology recently, they really broke it .......... incredible.

Menteurnature has also discredited itself with this article. The owner of this site only exhibits his personal collection of intellectual delicacies of technologies that are far from being marketed. In my opinion it disparages LPG because it is true that this fuel does not offer anything sensational to write on a website.

I drive LPG with an R25 which soon has 300000 kms with original engine without intervention on the cylinder head! friends I take care of; however at one time I drove at 160 km / h I did not spare it.
Of course the LPG sends CO2 like the others, but for the rest it is nickel. What do you think ?

LPG has its faults it's true, but in comparison to other fuels, I find it preferable, just for the city already. As much as the potential of diesel has been widely exploited, so much that of LPG remains to be exploited to improve the "pollution" aspect, making it even better than diesel and petrol which have only caught up with the advance that had LPG for the past 20 years.

If the engine manufacturers were just a little more interested in LPG, I am convinced that it could pass the Euro IV and following standards without difficulty. See the feat of Green Idea: http://www.idee-verte.com/prototype/prototype.htm

We must not go overboard either and want all GPL / GNV-iser, it would be nonsense. I think it is rather necessary to develop the significant potential of this fuel and to keep a good diversity in energy solutions: diesel with obligatory FAP, petrol obligatorily catalyzed, HVB where it is available, etc ...

Besides, as someone wrote, knew another forum, what is this mr manson driving at?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

LPG = 0 particles?

by jean63 » 09/01/06, 01:01

Does LPG emit 0 particles?
This is what I read everywhere except mister ..... if it is the case it is a major asset for urban pollution, because the risks of lung cancer are well known (and well hidden) on this subject .
I already wrote about LPG in another forum of econology.
It's good not to feel alone!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
The Passing

Re: LPG = 0 particles?

by The Passing » 09/01/06, 09:30

jean63 wrote:Does LPG emit 0 particles?
This is what I read everywhere except mister ..... if it is the case it is a major asset for urban pollution, because the risks of lung cancer are well known (and well hidden) on this subject .
[...]

The quantity of particles emitted by the combustion of LPG in our cars is below quantifiable limits, therefore a big undeniable advantage compared to diesel.
0 x