Roll It: the ecological house ... for single

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Christophe

Roll It: the ecological house ... for single

by Christophe » 24/02/13, 11:20

Roll It: the barrel house with variable geometry!

I think it will be hard to better in terms of gray energy to build a house. : Cheesy:

Only downside: it is a single-person house : Cheesy: (or 2 must be permanently glued)

http://freshadda.com/images_adda/Roll_i ... l_Housing/

Roll it is a cool experimental house, resulting from the collaboration among different institutes within the University of Karlsruhe.
You gotta roll the mini house to separate between different sections-a bed with a table, an exercise cylinder, and a kitchen with a sink. And the modular protype takes the very name of that act only.
The structure consists of an outer shell that is composed of four outer rings, a torsion inner shell membrane and a covering.

When required, the array and character are restored into an inhabitant type. Additionally, the foreground of this empirical housing is provided for a bathroom, sink, and a range. A hardware container is more easily available than the collapse that provides liquid for all workaday wants of the residents. The empirical housing is not intended to supply all of its residents; nonetheless it's an expanse, wherever you'll get to the tone of the bimestrial run and reason the noesis of frail mastermind.

Source: http://www.detail.de/architektur/termin ... 01033.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/02/13, 11:53

ps: who wants to estimate the equivalent living space? : Cheesy:
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 24/02/13, 13:44

Hello fat mat. the first who walks waking the other;) .... this says it has a practical side ... table ... vlan lunch is served .... you go from bed to table in two seconds, just need pay attention to the table precisely ... :)

and in the cupboards how ??? :) :)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/02/13, 16:31

Strictly reserved for storage mania ... I know who will not like .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"