Thermal study RT compulsory 2012.

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Thermal study RT compulsory 2012.

by phil12 » 20/11/12, 17:58

Hello,
You will have to compare different offers
Here is what you will need to find in your MANDATORY thermal study from 1/1/2013, for what is complete and regulatory.

STANDARD SUMMARY STUDY SUMMARY

1. For each building subject to justification in accordance with the terms of I of article 7 of this decree, the standardized summary of the thermal study is a computer file in XML format, comprising the following elements:
Chapter 1:
Building administrative data.

Chapter 2:
Energy performance requirements of title II and the thermal characteristics and resource requirements of title III of this decree and comprising:
- The values ​​of Bbio, Bbiomax, Cep and Cepmax of the building in kWh of primary energy per square meter of SHONRT;
- The SHONRT value of the building used in the calculations; - for zones or parts of zones of category CE1 and for each of the zones of the building defined
through their use, the values ​​of Tic and Ticréf;
- The status of the building project vis-à-vis each of the means requirements, defined in title III of this decree, to which the project is subject.

Chapter 3:
Educational indicators representing, among other things in graphical form, the breakdown of the bioclimatic need, Bbio, of conventional energy consumption, Cep, and the conventional interior temperature, Tic, of the building.

Chapter 4:
Details of the inputs and outputs of regulatory calculations, in particular:
- The breakdown of the characteristics of the building envelope, by wall category (surfaces, orientations, energy characteristics, etc.);
- The breakdown of the characteristics of the building's energy systems;
- The breakdown of building energy needs, consumption and production, among other things by type of use and by energy;
- For each project, building, zones, groups and premises, all of the characteristics as defined in the Th-BCE 2012 method.

Chapter 5, optionally calculated:
Impact of different parameters on conventional results (Bbio, Cep and Tic):
- For educational purposes for designers, sensitivities of calculation results to modifications of technical characteristics of the building;
- Educational abut for future occupants, for buildings for residential use, sensitivities of the calculation results to behaviors different from conventional behaviors used as a basis for regulatory calculation.

(Source: Order of October 26, 2010)

Nb:
You will meet offers online with very attractive basic prices, in some cases see services offered at a loss, but beware of the business process that you start by giving your contact details, ensuring an intensive canvassing for options that add style:
- Certificate to be attached to the PC .... both (in reality certificate issued free of charge by internet by the ministry)
- thermal study at the end of the work + certificate (certificate also free)
- Advice, there too you will be confronted with salespeople who have a lot to do and who will want to meet you .........
- sustained phoning of commercial 'partners', joinery, insulation, heat pump, solar panels etc ...
In addition behind these services you have performance technicians, students or trainees, your project will be processed in 2 or 3 hours where a real consulting job requires 2 days.
Last
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
razputin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by razputin » 30/11/12, 12:06

Hello

can we really believe in the energy balance of real estate diagnostics?
I had two diagnoses made by two different professionals to sell my house in Montfavet in the Vaucluse on this site http://www.lesclesdumidi.com/immobilier/vendre_maison-vaucluse-montfavet.html and it turned out that the result was different from one professional to another.
So what is a diagnosis really worth today ....?
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 30/11/12, 12:16

Bonjour,

Unfortunately the DPE method 3 cl is effectively and logically decried by all, but it was necessary a start for the consumer to have an idea.

The starting point is rather the creation of an educational tool for the consumer.

On the other hand when we see the price of certain DPE we cannot be entitled to have a real energy audit.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
sertop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sertop » 30/01/13, 00:15

Hello,

The Dpe calculation method is being overhauled, following the big nonsense of recent years. If I am not mistaken the "new version" Dpe should be released on April 1, 2013.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/13, 10:29

sertop wrote:April 1, 2013.

They could have found a better date, right? Already it was a joke before the dpe ... : Mrgreen:

Here in Belgium it is quite the opposite: access to the profession is highly regulated ... but that does not avoid clowning (because those who are certified can outsource ...) ...
0 x