Yurt construction, implementation and above all energy?

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
mocha
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Yurt construction, implementation and above all energy?

by mocha » 01/02/12, 14:46

Hello everybody
My friend and I want to live in a yurt, the yurt in itself we found it: one of 9M in self-construction with "lafresnaie" for 10000 euros approximately.
The land will be located in the maine and loire, for the moment we are thinking ... possibility of rental a prioris.

But where we really have difficulties is to choose the energy production: solar, wind ... it's very confusing all that for us we know that for the wind you need specific provisions and a whole bunch paperwork and authorizations .... and for solar panels I do not know what to base myself on in terms of choice and budget ... how to be completely independent?

Then I thought of a solar water heater + a rainwater recovery tank with filter for household needs.

We will install a lagoon system for gray water ...

We surely forget a lot of things to plan for .... it is rather vague for us, that's why I am talking to you!

What should we think about and what to do with solar panels, wind ...

Thank you in advance !
Morgane and Charlot.
0 x
mocha
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mocha » 29/02/12, 08:45

I post here the fruit of our research: it may be able to help other people:

For the 9m² yurt with mezzanine and very good insulation:
http://www.yourteco.com/index.php

Count in participative around 17000 euros.

for energies:
www.alisee.org/
Alisée Association which discusses with you the various possibilities of arrangements and others ....

To be completely autonomous, count on solar panels: between 5000 and 10000 euros

Wind turbine to complete: between 8000 and 15000 euros.

Plant health (gray water):
www.labelverte.org/

Count 4000 euros, see more if everything is done by them, in any case study of the soil sector: 460 euros.

And an inescapable law:
http://www.heol2.org/

The autonomous house, heol association ... a place to visit.

We are looking for land, maybe a track: 25000 m² for 25000 euros .... a beautiful place to exploit but not alone ....

Sincerely yours, Mocha.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 29/02/12, 13:42

bday,

I know some owners of yurts, the big problem encountered with each liver was the humidity at the level of the roof, condensation under the roof and suddenly storage in the insulation, I am therefore concluded that this is a point do not neglect.

Regarding wind turbines

there is the yahoo small wind group which is very active and the active members are of a very high level, the advice is therefore quite clear and reliable.
The bases, at 12m and less it is not worth pausing a wind turbine, except in special cases at the top of a high hill or well clear mountain, any obstacle less than 50 m from the wind turbine will cause disturbances of the wind which will hinder the proper functioning of the latter.
In any case it is better to spend a little time at least 6 months to determine the wind potential available in order to make the right choice of equipment, and so obviously it is worth it to put a wind turbine, which is not the case everywhere even here in Brittany there are places where the wind potential is zero.
There is also the THIEOL association which does self-construction training for so-called piggot wind turbines, which works very well and is entirely achievable by an amateur.

In all cases up to 12 m no need for a permit just a declaration to the town hall. (I repeat 12m is good in certain specific cases, but a study of the wind field is essential)

For purification

http://www.spanc29.net/forum/viewsujet.php?id=775

The spanc authorizes a lot of constructions in the corner, with a small technique for the permit that it will communicate to you to be on to have the authorization;).
For 500 euros you can also have the plans made by a pro, who normally uses the plants of the region for the purifying history to be on that all this goes well, and for an ease of supply at the start of course.

see you
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 29/02/12, 17:01

Hi mocha

Have you ever met the inhabitants of Yurts in the M&L to learn about their experiences?

Those I know are not energy independent, but have lagoon projects like you.

Good luck with all this, the most difficult are the regulations :|
0 x
mocha
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mocha » 13/03/12, 17:48

Thank you for your answers,

Yes, I met some inhabitants of a yurt, and it is true that most of them are not independent, however there are people who are completely independent: the association heol ....
The problem in general is the money but we will combine in one loan all the necessary investment ....

Mortgage accepted by the bank in addition.
More than cdi and go!
0 x
Christophe

Re: Construction of yurt, establishment and above all: energy?

by Christophe » 09/03/16, 20:33

Here is a construction plan for a yurt of around 50 m² on the ground for 70 m² of living space (source: System D)

yurt_plan.pdf
(1000.02 KB) Downloaded times 986
0 x