lime basement wall, pozzolan, sand ...

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
straw house
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

lime basement wall, pozzolan, sand ...

by straw house » 28/07/11, 22:10

Hello,

I am a self-builder of a wooden frame house with straw boots in the Drome, I am finishing the Cyclopean foundations, on these, I will mount a wall of 40cm in ordinary rubble of 20 / 20, I will sink then a concrete slab on a filling of all coming.
On this slab, I intend to sink a buoyant peripheral wall, made of concrete lapped with lime, volcanic sand and ordinary sand.

I'm looking for the exact proportions, who could help me?

With thanks,

straw house
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 08/03/13, 19:53

Good evening,

I do not know the dosage you want, but for me lime concrete is to make slabs of maximum 10 cm thick

an example in the precise lime ...

http://openarchive.icomos.org/997/2/Pre ... ue_NHL.pdf

By cons an idea that works because already implemented and that does not move, and in addition to the advantage of being semi-insulating, syporex blocks ...

I helped make a Grebb construction on syporex block it's simple can be expensive and no need for a long drying time as for lime ...

then coated with lime for waterproofing .....
0 x
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by AXEAU » 08/03/13, 20:45

Hello straw house,

I do not know where you are in the Drome but if you can get closer to Die GRETA, there is a training on the use of these materials.
Next week they come to build an extension of our premises, maybe I will have information.

jlg
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 09/03/13, 10:00

I hope that in almost 2 years the author of this subject will have had his answer before your intervention because otherwise his house is not ready to be finished : Mrgreen:
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 09/03/13, 13:32

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

It is not false ....
0 x