GMO Urgent another request

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
RolCopter
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

GMO Urgent another request

by RolCopter » 21/03/08, 18:17

Bonsoir

Urgent did you sign this petition :?:

http://www.sciencescitoyennes.org/spip. ... ticle=1638

DEVELOPMENT from Christian VELOT to all signatories of the petition

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your support and for the various intermediaries in this petition.
However, messages circulate where it is said that I had additional troubles following my passage on Arte on March 10 with José Bové after the broadcasting of the documentary by Marie-Monique Robin "The World according to Monsanto", and that i had been immediately dismissed.
This information is false and I draw your attention to the fact of not distorting things! It is not since my visit to Arte that I have been in trouble, and I have not had any additional pressure following this intervention.
The pressures that I undergo following my public positions on GMOs go back to the end of 2006. It was first remonstrations which became recurrent and which were followed by material pressures going until my ousting from the institute in which I carry out my research (by official letter received in September 2007) from the end of 2009 (date of renewal of the contract which binds my institute to the CNRS). Being a civil servant, I keep my post as a university teacher and we can't really talk about dismissal, but rather about being shelved. Indeed, a teacher-researcher is evaluated only on his research activity (and not at all on that of teaching), and to deprive him of research assignment is to block his career (nothing better for discredit him!). You can have more details on this site where you will find in particular summary texts as well as a video-interview where I explain all the context.
Let us be careful because a distortion of the facts can backfire on me and more generally serve the cause of whistleblowers.

Thank you for your understanding and thank you again for your support.
Sincerely,
Christian Vélot
0 x
Less consumption is good
Less pollution is already a great result