Rock properties

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
nicolas_2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Rock properties

by nicolas_2 » 02/05/07, 00:20

Hello

Is someone who could advise me a link or documentation or I could find a nomenclature of different types of rocks and their physical properties (resistances, porosite ..)

Thank you
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 02/05/07, 21:01

Subject moved because no connection with oil. Should be better here ...

Go friends, polish your keyboards ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
frog
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by frog » 02/05/07, 22:01

The documentation published by the BRGM is the best of my knowledge.
Must eventually see their site but the technical works are infrequent :?:
0 x
frog
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/05/07, 13:24

:?: What are the properties or uses you want to make of your rocks?

It is to build, isolate, filter, catalyze, accumulate calories, absorb calories and cool ...

The applications are innumerable ... : Shock:
0 x
Antoche
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Rock Properties

by Antoche » 23/02/18, 15:46

What are the properties or uses you want to make of your rocks? ... The applications are countless

Hello, the answer to this subject interests me although I do not know the poster of the subject. To answer your question about me, sharing your knowledge of negative effects as positive in relation to plant culture interests me.

I heard from 2 different sources (including one coming from the videos of Pascal Poot's youtube channel) that the pebbles would keep the humidity, it would make the condensation under the pebbles and for the winter it would keep the heat? (On the videos we can actually see that its plants grow in the middle of pebbles on some plots, although this is not the only element to consider obviously to explain the good shape of a plant)

And apparently that would not hinder the growth of plants. The pebbles are not liked by gardeners because they can use tools such as spades and tillers more quickly, but apart from these considerations they are the properties of rocks, stones, pebbles in a plant growing environment (especially without plowing the soil but with soil cover, and even the effects without soil cover)

In some countries (as in Cape Verde apparently) farmers are planting their pebble / stone plants for its beneficial effects mentioned above.

I am completely ignorant about this question, thank you for your explanations
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"