Bacteriosol Marcel MEZY

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Bacteriosol Marcel MEZY

by humus » 02/10/21, 19:40

Marcel MEZY, the bacteria shepherd: discover his invention for sustainable agriculture.

Discover the story of Marcel MEZY, the inventor of a unique fertilization concept, based on the action of microorganisms, bacteria and fungi, selected and developed on plant composts.

2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bacteriosol Marcel MEZY

by izentrop » 03/10/21, 00:34

If you ask the main stakeholders, it's the perlimpinpin trade. Finally, it must accelerate the mineralization, therefore destocking carbon in this case ... The reverse of what is told in the video.
No need for pilot strart if the engine has no gasoline, to repeat this reflection of the subject Alasso.
Worse, we can damage even more an old man who is already very tired if he lacks oil ... that's more of a reflection for Bacteriosol ... here we are surfing on the merchandising of mycorrhizae, clearly there is an effect with this product on manure decomposition and on the soils, but it is necessary to give gasoline with the OM with rotations, cover and organic amendments, otherwise it can really be a disaster.
Another remark, report from a control test on soybeans, sometimes the natural indigenous biotope of certain living soils is better than the contribution and replacement made in SOBAC. https://forum.agriavis.com/viewtopic.php?id=14615
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 03/10/21, 08:01

I don't know much about it but this product speaks to me.
The 8kg bag for 250m² is not cheap, I would give it a try.
The price varies from single to double on the net.

I made cultivation trays filled with dead wood and more or less decomposed BRF, without soil except occasionally a little commercial soil.
The idea of ​​the trays is to raise the crops over the weeds (no more clearing) and to have a soil rich in humus : Wink: , close to a forest floor.
Although I have introduced a little forest soil in these tanks, the addition of new microorganisms may solve some problems that I liken to deficiencies but what ??? Nitrogen or iron ???

The most convincing example of the video, in my opinion, is the comparison of wheat in sand and water (a very neutral substrate), with and without bacteriosol.
According to the video, the black in the sand is sequestered carbon?
Doing the aquarium hobby can also be algae.
Finally if they say so, I guess they have checked.

Anyway, it tempts me to do comparative experiments, since I have certain problems.
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 03/10/21, 08:33

Hello,

it would be nice if didier (Did67) gives his opinion, if he goes through this ...
I don't know anything about it but in your bin, it does not protect against weeds (whose seeds can be brought by the wind, birds etc ...) but it is good for old people who have their backs in compote .It seems to me with all the wood you put in that there is a lot of carbon and relatively little nitrogen.
Have you thought about installing a glass pipeline to enjoy their job?

As for the unstacking (if I read correctly) that you want to remove if it works, thank you for giving a detailed feedback, I would forward it to the cafeterias and students who frequent the rue de la thirst and the surroundings of the Place St Anne in Rennes. They are very demanding :D

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 03/10/21, 09:19

yves35 wrote:Hello,

it would be nice if didier (Did67) gives his opinion, if he goes through this ...
I don't know anything about it but in your bin, it does not protect against weeds (whose seeds can be brought by the wind, birds etc ...) but it is good for old people who have their backs in compote .It seems to me with the wood you put that there is a lot of carbon and relatively little nitrogen.
As for the degerbage that you want to remove if it works, thank you for giving a detailed feedback, I would forward it to the cafeterias and students who frequent the rue de la thirst and the surroundings of the Place St Anne in Rennes. They are asking :D

yves

Indeed it does not prevent weeds that come by seed but there are really very few and it is pulled out very easily by hand since the soil always remains loose.
there is good water retention as well.
Obviously, we must not let the weeds establish and multiply, otherwise we have gained nothing : Lol:

Cultivating at ground level is a big problem for me with creeping and invasive plants: bindweed, cinquefoils, buttercups and to a lesser extent ground ivy.
or else we should do as the neighbors : Arrow: land turned over and bare all year round. I refuse to do so.
The canopy by BRF does not work for weed control or you have to be on it all the time at the beginning and in the long run I think we have more invasive weeds? I have no possibility of having hay, never tried.
There remains the problem of the grassy alleys around the vegetable garden which are a perpetual reservoir of bindweed, cinquefoils, buttercups and ground ivy.

With a 30cm bin, placed on cardboard, the problem of weeds is solved from the start.
and it is pleasant to have less to bend down too and why not to garden sitting down.

The biggest mistake I did was wanting to add nitrogen with surface mowing : Arrow: free weed seedlings! quickly mastered, fortunately.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/10/21, 09:47

humus wrote:It seems to me with the wood you put in that there is a lot of carbon and relatively little nitrogen.
It is clear that the dead wood must have a c / n of 200, to reach the c / n of 10 you have to add a lot of nitrogenous matter. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapport_C/N

A chamber of agriculture has tested this product: result https://pays-de-la-loire.chambres-agric ... _en_GC.pdf

We can see, in the composition that it is a surface fertilizer which is similar to a dehydrated humus well loaded with fertilizers
Attachments
bateriosol.gif
bateriosol.gif (15.76 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/10/21, 09:48

This video is very attractive, but as the philosopher says: "Comforting Truths Must Be Demonstrated Twice". It is illogical to think that microorganisms, even carefully" domesticated ", can function in very poor soils, since they need food ...
Trials conducted by INRA have concluded that there is no effect, a weakly positive or weakly depressive effect, depending on the methods of the trials; in short, nothing to do with the miracles presented in this video, unfortunately.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 03/10/21, 09:57

Ahmed wrote: It is illogical to think that even carefully "domesticated" microorganisms can function in very poor soils, since they need food ...

This is also my opinion.
I doubt a little about the result of the market gardening on soil which appears to be rather poor, but you never know?
We don't know everything : Wink:

Well, with my bins of vegetable matter, I think there will be something to eat : Wink:
I will try the experiment in the tanks and on conventional ground.
Even, I think it may have an interest for the cypress compost started recently.
Last edited by humus the 03 / 10 / 21, 10: 09, 2 edited once.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 03/10/21, 10:01

izentrop wrote:
humus wrote:It seems to me with the wood you put in that there is a lot of carbon and relatively little nitrogen.
It is clear that the dead wood must have a c / n of 200, to reach the c / n of 10 you have to add a lot of nitrogenous matter. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapport_C/N

A chamber of agriculture has tested this product: result https://pays-de-la-loire.chambres-agric ... _en_GC.pdf

We can see, in the composition that it is a surface fertilizer which is similar to a dehydrated humus well loaded with fertilizers

I don't remember where, but I heard that the C / N ratio was not that critical.
For example, the drill can have very variable C / N ratios, I saw 25 in this document and it grows very well.
http://documents.irevues.inist.fr/bitst ... _479.pdf?s
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 03/10/21, 10:34

Ahmed wrote:This video is very attractive, but as the philosopher says: "Comforting Truths Must Be Demonstrated Twice". It is illogical to think that microorganisms, even carefully" domesticated ", can function in very poor soils, since they need food ...

In the register "we do not know everything", perhaps we can draw an analogy with the transplant of microbiota on humans or mice.
Same terrain but different bacteria : Arrow: miraculous result.
the obese becomes normal and vice versa, cure of diseases, even of Alzheimer's.
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"