The Autonomous You Tubers

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The Autonomous You Tubers

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/02/19, 01:45

The flu plus winter less news in what occupies me outside the garden, DIY, snow and ... lazy : Mrgreen: have made me interested in the sociological phenomenon of what I call the "You Tubers autonomists".

It is crazy the number of people more or less young who start or want to embark on projects of "autonomy"

An example from a simple search on the net to locate the thing.
https://www.marieclaire.fr/,tout-quitte ... 716336.asp

The funny thing is that it closes a loop that I already knew in my youth without participating and which was embodied by the "baba cool".

And I suppose that historically we must be able to go even further back in time.

So we are back in full 50 after years.

Curious indeed that all these people, mostly friendly, believe to have discovered everything while the 60 years (for what I knew) the speech was identical and that maybe 50 years before it was the same.

Well this said the title of the subject was not chosen by chance since we are autonomous but not without the GAFA Image... do not push either.

While one can very easily make one's own site by being independent of said GAFA but without doubt with less "success".

Paradoxical for who claims to live in a cabin, truck, tries on a field in the woods ...

Not to mention of course the vital mobile phone and subscription to the provider.

But how to survive the baba cool 60 / 70 years.

In short all this is steeped in contradictions more or less well assumed because if you comment videos in this sense we do not give you any answer of course: courage flee Image

In any case it's interesting to follow these phenomena and to see what will be the life of these experiments / YouTube channels

That said I have not found any that shows me a food autonomy: it speaks it speaks but not images Imageif you find some I'm interested.

Some chains found
the excavator
live in the forest
the Gallic and his family
my autonomous farm

There too if you know of others to continue studying the issue.
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Autonomous You Tubers

by Moindreffor » 02/02/19, 10:17

at the end of the career (let's say of course, we can not talk about career in national education) and I am on the same record, we see regularly appear in the media, the new good idea to revolutionize the planet education and us who let's follow it from the inside, know that this is the nth version of the same idea, what's just funny is to see the young enthusiasts and get off to a great start, I do not think we were the same, just because I'm part of the generation that had the beginning of the end of the good years for teachers, when to be a teacher it still meant something

but these cyclical phenomena are recurrent : Mrgreen:
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/02/19, 11:42

Ah in teaching also we reinvent hot water? : Mrgreen:

Well I continue my research ... various and varied.

We still see some run out at the corner and merlin or cut to 20cm soil ... hello kidney but short.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 02/02/19, 14:13

nico239 wrote:Ah in teaching also we reinvent hot water? : Mrgreen:

Well I continue my research ... various and varied.

We still see some run out at the corner and merlin or cut to 20cm soil ... hello kidney but short.

we reinvent rather the cold water, so it's the revised but never corrected, which did not work there is 30 years, we still hope that it will work 30 years later, perhaps because of the memory goldfish of our enarques or simply laziness, the newcomers to power will look in the past the false good ideas, dusted them, make them look again and then point bar

we forget where we do not know how to make its gray matter work anymore, or we simply believe in a new god called web, which would magically bring us solutions to all our problems

and indeed, the last wave is those who want to revolutionize the world by keeping as you say, internet access to publish their videos of their new life in the depths of the woods, but with the wifi : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/02/19, 15:01

Image we will say other times other ways ... to be benevolent.

After the experiences are various, you have the easy bobo who is not always the dumbest besides and the complete dreamer.

Let's be self-critical and where do we stand?

Difficult since I live "in the woods" since an occasion that made the thief in the 1985 years.

At the time when I lived on the rooftops of Aix en Provence (and it was very nice for the rest) it's more a coup that allowed me to move my barda (Van and boards of funboard) in the countryside and after Ben it's hard to leave such environments.

No quest except that of calm and space and free parking. : Mrgreen: .

Today, the passion for the vegetable garden (which has been added to that of horticulture that already existed on the roofs of Aix) brings us closer to these neo.

So there is some convergence.

And then I find that the thoughtful and balanced challenge of vegetable autonomy by vegetable is interesting.

Not to mention that I can not help but think about inventing tricks or exploring ways in garden, computer, DIY or other ...

I am therefore quite sympathetic to this notion of food self-sufficiency without finding much convincing in these so-called "autonomic" experiences.

The happiest in all these adventures are ... the FOX Image
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/02/19, 15:23

Impressive livestock, it's a video that I often show to dubious ....

He is right to sting the redheads badgers (and I was part of it)

0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/02/19, 15:32

I do not know if these conclusions and its calculations are correct but it is interesting

https://david.mercereau.info/lautonomie ... -rentable/
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 02/02/19, 15:40

nico239 wrote:Impressive livestock, it's a video that I often show to dubious ....

He is right to sting the redheads badgers (and I was part of it)

yes we never consider the animal intelligence, I was watching a report on the wolves, which in France massacre I do not know how many more sheep than elsewhere, simply because all the solutions considered are followed by 'no physical action on the animal that ends up very quickly understand that the protection system is contournable without any danger and they just need time to find the parade, all because we defend the wolf
I do not mean to kill them obviously but to make the animal understand that it costs him something if he approaches the sheep too much, but that our ecolo bobo do not understand it, we talk about the animal condition in the slaughterhouses, but we do not care when we talk about slaughtered sheep, by a wolf, necessarily there is a natural massacre : Twisted:
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/02/19, 16:08

I do not mean to kill them obviously but to make the animal understand that it costs him something if he approaches the sheep too much, but that our ecolo bobo do not understand it, we talk about the animal condition in the slaughterhouses, but we do not care when we talk about slaughtered sheep, by a wolf, necessarily there is a natural massacre : Twisted:
Oh the fun! : Cheesy: already the wolf (he must eat well as any carnivore) is often accused while it is only wild dogs.
Then, the victims are not more slaughtered either under the mouth of a carnivore or the knife of a slaughterhouse butcher
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 02/02/19, 16:52

I saw some videos of "my independent farm", I like the tone posed for the others I do not know at all.
1 x