Beginner what to start his kitchen garden lazy

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Nico02
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Beginner what to start his kitchen garden lazy

by Nico02 » 24/11/17, 15:03

Hello everybody

New on the forum, I introduced myself in this subject: Vegetable garden of the lazy - AISNE (02), I wanted to ask you a small question.

I decided to test the Did67 method, and I covered a small part about 30m2 of my land with hay.

I am rather novice, even very novice, in terms of vegetable patch.

I apologize in advance if my question has already been asked in the thread of the lazy vegetable garden, but for the moment I'm on page 100 of the 800 and a few to read ...

I'm a beginner, so I decided to start with strawberries (white and red), salads and radishes, I don't know if it's a good choice, but it will be all the rage at home.

So I wanted your opinion, what is best for a novice like me to start?

I think I will start with plants in pots that I would place in the soil, spreading the hay slightly.

For the moment I have been advised green beans, cherry tomatoes, more than tomatoes because of the minidou, zucchini and peas.

I wanted your opinion on two points in fact:

30m2 is enough to start and with what vegetables or fruit to start?

To be complete, I would say with a "NORTHERN" climate !!!

Thank you in advance.

Nico.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Beginner what to start his kitchen garden lazy

by sicetaitsimple » 24/11/17, 17:13

New on the forum, I introduced myself in this subject: Vegetable garden of the lazy - AISNE (02), I wanted to ask you a small question.

Nico. [/ Quote]

Good evening, I am not a moderator on this forum, it's just advice. Do not multiply the threads on the same question, how do I start gardening in Aisne?

You have already had the beginning of answers in the thread that you quote, try to maintain it with relevant questions and you will see.

Two in parallel on the same very personal subject (even if it may interest other visitors), in my opinion the two will die quickly!

In any case for my part I will not copy one of my comments from yesterday or the day before yesterday from thread to thread.

Kind regards.
1 x
Nico02
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Beginner what to start his kitchen garden lazy

by Nico02 » 24/11/17, 17:53

Actually it makes a duplication on reflection I would ask the question in the thread of my presentation.

If a moderator goes through it would be possible to delete this thread because I don't think I can do this myself.

Thanks in advance and sorry.
0 x