Potager du lazy in Britain

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Mixieer56
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Potager du lazy in Britain

by Mixieer56 » 20/11/16, 07:59

Hello,
I am starting this fall a "lazy vegetable garden" - phenoculture - according to the principles and experiences of Did67 and after having watched his videos on youtube.
I am looking for similar experiences in Brittany and if possible in Morbihan.
0 x
"Make a mess of your garden and order your ideas!" Didier Helmstetter
Mixieer56
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Lazy garden in Brittany

by Mixieer56 » 28/11/16, 14:04

Mixieer56 wrote:Hello,
I am starting this fall a "lazy vegetable garden" - phenoculture - according to the principles and experiences of Did67 and after having watched his videos on youtube.
I am looking for similar experiences in Brittany and if possible in Morbihan.

Second call to future Breton phenoculturists, the previous one was read 80 times but remained unanswered!
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 28/11/16, 18:26

In the 56 you have to be the first, there is one in the 35 and I in the 44. but good big thing to say I begin. In addition I am not helped in the part I want to put in the garden, no trace of worms yet.
1 x
Mixieer56
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Mixieer56 » 29/11/16, 07:55

phil53 wrote:In the 56 you have to be the first, there is one in the 35 and I in the 44. but good big thing to say I begin. In addition I am not helped in the part I want to put in the garden, no trace of worms yet.

Hello phil, thank you for your answer. In fact I am a few tens of km from the 44 (near Muzillac).
I am also a beginner, moreover, I am Parisian and cataloged as such by farmers and other amateur gardeners. This is to say if the first delivery of hay appealed to my neighbors. I had better luck with my pruner who is also employed by an organic market gardener. He practices permaculture, covering with green manure ..... he is interested in brf and hay, he will follow my experiences and relate them especially if they are encouraging.
For now, I spread on plots 4 10 m2 about each on average:
- one with brf of 3 cms + hay 20 cms, .... for future legume crops,
- one with 30 cms of hay, salads, tomatoes, zucchini,.
- one of 15 cms of brf (to be lightened according to the advice) berry shrubs,
- one where I sowed phacelia at the end of September and I will put pdt covered with hay there.
Here is my statement to start.
0 x
Stef72
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Stef72 » 29/11/16, 09:14

Hi Mixier, if you really feel lonely, we could create a branch "Grand Ouest" Brittany + Pays de la Loire. Do not hesitate in any case to take pictures and to do crop monitoring, after all our climates are close!
Good luck...
1 x
Mixieer56
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Mixieer56 » 29/11/16, 09:42

Stef72 wrote:Hi Mixier, if you really feel lonely, we could create a branch "Grand Ouest" Brittany + Pays de la Loire. Do not hesitate in any case to take pictures and to do crop monitoring, after all our climates are close!
Good luck...

Hi Steph, why not create a branch "great west bretagne pays de la loire", we have already phil in 44.
0 x
Mixieer56
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Potager du lazy in western France Bretagne-Pays de la Loire

by Mixieer56 » 29/11/16, 11:15

Stef72 wrote:Hi Mixier, if you really feel lonely, we could create a branch "Grand Ouest" Brittany + Pays de la Loire. Do not hesitate in any case to take pictures and to do crop monitoring, after all our climates are close!
Good luck...

Steph, jpg, mixieer ,, ......
Call for experienced phenocultural volunteers and beginners and future beginners from the great west:
"Are you interested in sharing experiences and especially their feedback, analyzes, difficulties encountered, results, projects, ........?"
0 x
Mixieer56
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Potager du lazy in western France Bretagne-Pays de la Loire

by Mixieer56 » 29/11/16, 13:42

Mixieer56 wrote:
Good luck...

Steph, jpg, mixieer ,, ......
Call for experienced phenocultural volunteers and beginners and future beginners from the great west:
"Are you interested in sharing experiences and especially their feedback, analyzes, difficulties encountered, results, projects, ........?"
0 x
jpg43
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by jpg43 » 30/11/16, 09:26

Hello. Although having participated in forum (Brittany) and cultivated 2 or 3 years with a beautiful father a vegetable garden a few meters from the sea in Kerpape near Lorient many decades ago, I am no longer in Brittany. I go there sometimes, my brother cultivates a tiny vegetable garden 2 or 3 hundred m from the beach at the limit 56,44.

I am therefore at the other end of the Loire (43) Brioude in fact on a tributary: the Allier in a semi continental climate.

I work the soil less and less, (age) and this year after discovering Didier I prepared several flat beds covered with hay.

We have a small group of gardeners practicing various methods except this one.
This group was formed around a local association of animations and trainings the first animation took place on the occasion of the garden days (national event the first WE of June. A Saturday market day.

Good continuation.

Kind regards.

JP
0 x
Mixieer56
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Mixieer56 » 30/11/16, 10:26

jpg43 wrote:Hello. Although having participated in forum (Brittany) and cultivated 2 or 3 years with a beautiful father a vegetable garden a few meters from the sea in Kerpape near Lorient many decades ago, I am no longer in Brittany. I go there sometimes, my brother cultivates a tiny vegetable garden 2 or 3 hundred m from the beach at the limit 56,44.

I am therefore at the other end of the Loire (43) Brioude in fact on a tributary: the Allier in a semi continental climate.

I work the soil less and less, (age) and this year after discovering Didier I prepared several flat beds covered with hay.

We have a small group of gardeners practicing various methods except this one.
This group was formed around a local association of animations and trainings the first animation took place on the occasion of the garden days (national event the first WE of June. A Saturday market day.

Good continuation.

Kind regards.

JP

Thank you for your message, JP, I understand your commitments, I will try to form a Brittany - Pays de la Loire group, to share experiences around phenoculture.

Good continuation.

Sincerely

Small
0 x