Biodynamic farming techniques

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Biodynamic farming techniques

by toftof » 05/02/06, 17:07

Hello everybody

I am transforming my farm into organic (it takes 3 years to convert).

The farm consists of 80 ha of cereal and 9000 laying hens (eggs for consumption).

Do you know any sites or tips for treating biodynamic cereals and animals (nettle juice or crushed ox horn, sowing calendar, hoeing, phytotherapy, mixture and masseration of natural plants and minerals ...)

All that I find as information is paid. It seems to me that a lot of farmers pass through this site because econology fascinates us all the more because it goes through our profession.

The subject is open, the experience and info of each are more reliable than false training designed by scammers.

see you soon
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 06/02/06, 12:08

you give me a totof idea!
why not energize with a preparation a water intended for pantone? ... an idea to dig.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/06, 17:46

Do you go into ORGANIC or BIODYNAMIC? I did not understand the ...

Could you name some sites that you consider scammers?
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 11/02/06, 20:54

well yeah 3 years at ecocert but there you are sure of your shot with the H5N1 at our doors? : Shock:
he is in Italy and certainly not for the Olympics! : Evil:
good luck anyway (from a former colleague) :D .
0 x
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by toftof » 12/02/06, 13:52

answer to econology

I am seriously studying to go organic. This forces you to stop all chemicals.

I would therefore like to know about biodynamics and make it known to everyone through this serious site to alleviate the disease of cereals, weeding, animals and all that is possible to do with raw materials found in nature. ground hortia or crushed ox horn, valerian ... (application in the garden for non - farmers).

I can not give you an address considered crooks because it was while surfing and I did not remember them. In any case, it is enough to surf and we realize that everything is paying ... Example the book of seedlings according to the moons.

Answer A2E

Do you produce organic? Because I'm going to contact ecocert soon when I have signed a CAD.

Regarding H5N1, We, poultry producers do not sell dead poultry as in these affected countries and if by bad luck a farm is affected, we know the steps to follow because our poultry are confined and the farms are far apart others without contact which will make treating the home easier.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/02/06, 17:17

The virus is already in Italy guys! and the poultry industry can prepare for a clean year :frown:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/02/06, 18:46

In Sicily, Sardinia, Puglia, and quite a bit in Africa…
The virus is found in the droppings and droppings of migratory birds.
So farms with Label, allowing poultry, a few hours a day, to stretch their legs outside, even in a fenced enclosure… .. is to be reconsidered!
I know it's not going to be funny for the industry and consumers from now on, but investing in this path will be random for years to come.
But I understand and I admire that you are interested in it. Knowledge of the subject can only strengthen you for the feasibility of this project.
For cereals, you have to wait 3 years to be organic.
Last edited by gegyx the 13 / 02 / 06, 11: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Mike.be
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Mike.be » 12/02/06, 20:42

reply to Toftof

Bravo for your conversion to organic I am not a farmer but I have been interested in it for about twenty years I have information which could perhaps interest you by examining my site.

See you soon [/ b]
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 20/02/06, 22:51

Hi Totof,
Some books for biodynamics that you may know:
Jean Pain method
The art of working the natural in the garden
My Paradise and many others if you are interested.
Do not hesitate to buy "the sowing calendar" from Maria Thun which is very interesting for a small budget of 10 euros for a year.
If you are interested, we are going to form a small working group and I have to meet someone who practices a biodynamic culture which is done all alone and without effort ...
Finally, the interest is not to use a product to treat, even the nettle juice which nevertheless destroys part of the fauna and to do associated cultures .... it is a bit hard at first, especially for yields, but afterwards it's happiness!

Nofy (dream)
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 21/02/06, 09:56

Hello,
In Jean Pain's book, you will also find how to produce your own clean energy, yours which is clean energy : Mrgreen:

I have already found sites on biodynamics, I believe that the Belgians are more generous in information, just like the Germans.

I don't want to get mixed up in what doesn't concern me, but maybe you could also follow his method of planting rare fruits and vegetables in our latitudes. This can be a diversification and above all an interesting financial source.

If Jean Pain were still living, he would certainly be on the forum, he would have mounted a pantone on his machines, he was an econoloque before the hour, so, it seems to me that we have little problem without quoting his book. 8)

As for the gr ... av ... it seemed to me that it was so radical that migratory birds could not transmit it. I also read on an interesting site that the path followed by the GA was not that of migratory birds but that of men.
There is something unclear 8)
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"