Risks of pesticides

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
exhibits
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Risks of pesticides

by exhibits » 07/10/14, 09:41

The use of pesticides, pesticides for crop protection or products against parasites, frequent and massive, by spreading or spraying, present significant health risks for exposed workers and the environment: see for more info : preventing risks of pesticides: http://www.officiel-prevention.com/prot ... dossid=506
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/10/14, 13:20

Hello Expose,

Please do not fall for it!

As long as such a "prevention" site, which does not display the color according to the principles of HONcode, I am wary ... >>>

Compliance with the HON code principles!
Regarding sites "medical vocation." The HONcode NGOs wrote:
1. Authority
Indicate the qualification of editors

2. complementarity
Complement and not replace the doctor-patient relationship

3. Confidentiality
Preserve the confidentiality of personal information submitted by visitors to the site

4. allotment

Quote the / source (s) of published information and date the health pages

5. Justification
Justify any claims about the benefits or disadvantages of products or treatments

6. Professionalism
Make the information as accessible as possible, identify the webmaster, and provide a contact address

7.Transparence funding
Present sources of financing

8. Honesty in advertising and editorial policy
Separate advertising policy of editorial policy

Would therefore see not mixed:
- Medical Vocation;
- Essentially commercial vocation;

For me this site belongs to the second category. Prevention as an excuse to make money is not evil?

As for the word "official"used in every way to inspire confidence, it's pure and simple deception (even if it's very clever ...)

Here there is a search engine for accessing prevention amount of sites - worthy of the nome - and all HONcode accredited, as are sites called "to protect":

http://www.hon.ch/HONsearch/Patients/index_f.html

Even if it is certainly not perfect, it is already a first step towards more transparency to sort the sites which claim to be "medical" and / or "official" ...

As for the prevention of risks linked to "pesticides", we must see what one speaks and what priorities we put?

- If we choose "ORGANIC" food hoping to get through it, will "ORGANIC pesticides" be less harmful than "NON-ORGANIC pesticides"? No, not at all, both are made to kill!

- In the state it is better well choose what you eat to not be deficient or over-weight than worrying pesticides!

- This is where the first priority is to "What we put in his food bowl". Then you can always, if you can afford it, grow a garden, like this one will be sure of what you eat, but this is no longer a top priority (unless you accept to live recluse at home ).

- Then, in the order of priorities, there is - among all that is recommended for a "complete" food bolus - choose fresh foods in fruits and vegetables, and make us happy... (eat food "because they would be considered good for health but which has not frankly envy except for that reason"can cause destructive psychochemical combinations much worse than the long-term effect of pesticides ....)

- Then again, the simplicity of the cooking method (steam or wok quickly jumped for example);
- and the simplicity of the recipes that must be associated with it, also count a lot (exclude as much as possible heavy preparations to digest, because there is also creation of toxins, worse than pesticides ....)

- Finally, excluding fats to consume raw for cooking, while it is not intended for (and producing "TRANS" fatty acids due to their heating) is far more toxic than pesticides (we do not are more on DDT ...). To cook, you can take coconut fat, which won't do you any harm, or even a knob of butter (but not more than a few grams per day - 30 gr. Max - which does not produce any either) rather than cooking in oil (even if some resist better than others ...)

Well, that's a good start for the prevention TRUE without ads!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/10/14, 14:06

1) Going through the box "who are we?" we have the clear answer:

http://www.officiel-prevention.com/inde ... age=33&p=1

Unfortunately "official" is not filed. The official shows, in Paris, if it still exists has nothing official.

And the "yellow pages" is a trading company!

2) It is a synthesis that is worth what it is worth. A kind of copy / paste of various documents.

It is even relatively up to date (eg "Certyphyto", where many sites still cite the "old diploma" DAPA!)

I've read things silliest, including on such a famous site that (econology!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/14, 14:54

Speaking of pesticides, another great joke of the day: http://www.novethic.fr/empreinte-terre/ ... 42819.html

The chemical industry pilot risk assessment of pesticides it produces

European regulations require that all existing studies be taken into account to assess the risks of a pesticide before it is placed on the market. Yet independent studies of the chemical industry are ignored in this assessment. The "reliability" of scientific studies is rated according to a scale established by the industry itself. Main consequence, according to environmental NGOs, the toxicity of certain pesticides continues to be ignored.

(...)

In short, move there's nothing to see ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/10/14, 15:35

Indeed Christophe, another great joke!

Mwoui Did67 ... Bein apart from the "Internet responsible for a company organizing exhibitions."and the aptly named"Sales manager". There is no doctor in the panel, barely a Hygiene and Safety Engineer"head of sales"That we do not know if it really exists (I was seeing the professional registers, no one in the battalion, did you do?) And without knowing which school he used his velvet trousers ...

It is 3 fellows are essentially in the "sale" to what we understand ...

As a question of credibility effect, it gives me a big "bof" you see Did and without wanting to contradict yourself on the "up to date" content: nothing on "early prevention" as such, no occurrence on "prevention in the sense strict "barely two occurrences on" benchmarking "no better for" bottom-up ", nothing at all on" pre-accident "situations (yet a great classic) nothing on the definition of" prevention at the broad sense "nor its differences: up to date but twenty years ago? Yes, there is talk of early risk detection here and there, but these are concepts that are dated ...). On the other hand, the implausibility often mentioned, of which I will keep silent about the ins and outs: I will not do "their" job for them (lol). In any case, this is the kind of site that we detect immediately, in the middle.

You'll excuse me, but it's a bit "light", when we have a section "Health hygiene and occupational medicine", moreover if you attended continuing education seminars, you would know that we absolutely avoid using the word"Health"all the way! And this for reasons that I will not explain here (since apparently he does not have much to do, yes, copied / pasted nothing more if not to give a picture...).

By cons, what would shock me even beyond the imperfections of a purely commercial site en-fine (as is the case obviously), it would be the stance of someone who would represent some authority in the matter and who would not understand the merits of the ethical approach I described above? (Did you understand and are you yourself trained to judge?).

And that someone in his position (a doctor for example, but there is none), would not see the enormities that this site abounds - and even take a position in its favor - even going so far as to defend a commercial approach devoid of ethical sense. Do you at least see what we see, I have some doubts sometimes, when we notice some contradiction. For example you seem to be defending incomplete content (from my point of view, but it's pretty big even for the uninitiated) while saying that "Unfortunately "official" is not registered"! Does this mean that:"since the word "official" would not "protected from misuse", however, that would be "[i] acceptable"to use it for commercial purposes? Here I am, complacency can not go that far all the same ...).

I think there comes a time when one should avoid (or know when to stop) to take a position if we want to keep the credibility of his own words, everyone should see to it.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/10/14, 17:14

So I said that I do not support nor defend this website.

I agree that this is "pure business" (like 75% of what is lying around on the internet). This is what I wanted to show by putting the link to "who are we?" ...

I also specify that I agree with the fact that the use of the word "official" is indeed misleading ... (even if it is not the only case).

I regret my remark as what I've read worse on the internet (which is true).

So very sorry to have created, by my remarks this confusion. Mnaque foresight on my part. It is therefore appropriate that I shut up.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/10/14, 17:16

Obamot wrote:
I think there comes a time when one should avoid (or know when to stop) to take a position if we want to keep the credibility of his own words, everyone should see to it.

Yes.

I try, generally.

But it is difficult to achieve perfection!

And so long as it does not apply to me, perhaps?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/10/14, 18:33

Bah, I thought eg. at Hic - which is nice - not to mention it, but ...

Well it depends, there is a time when I refrained from intervening on the theoretical model of the big bang (for example), because I did not know anything (and I said it), then I stuck in the game and I studied this, in particular because I heard everything and its opposite (through a book by a spawn in this area, I admit), it is not for all that that I will take a categorical tone ...! It's not my domain, period! And scientists are also very careful, since with "the" higgs bosons, they recognize that they only know 5% of the total mastery (it was 4 and some before that ...)

On the other hand - just like you I suppose - the stuff that we come across every day because it's "our" job, we can afford to be more incisive, that's what I meant (and I do not think you have questioned or voluntarily in difficulty, or so I apologize) 8) but for me as it happens with mutual respect ...

Well, it was a whole character or you do not have : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/10/14, 07:53

Obamot hello
Compliance with the HON code principles!
Regarding sites "medical vocation." The HONcode NGOs wrote:
1. Authority
2. complementarity
3. Confidentiality
Preserve the confidentiality of personal information submitted by visitors to the site
4. allotment
5. Justification
Justify any claims about the benefits or disadvantages of products or treatments
6. Professionalism
Make the information as accessible as possible, identify the webmaster, and provide a contact address
7.Transparence funding
Present sources of financing
8. Honesty in advertising and editorial policy
Separate advertising policy of editorial policy

Hey, here
What happens if one does not follow the recommendations? when:
1. Authority
When the qualification is not recognized even when the editor has all the necessary qualifications.
2. complementarity
When complementarity is not recognized and the patient should have to replace the doctor-patient relationship.
3. allotment
When the information is short-circuited by the "authorities" medical up.
4. Justification
when the treatment is not recognized, despite their effectiveness and even their safety, because in opposition to the dogma in place.
5. Professionalism
When information is obscured for the same reasons as above, and the contact address can only be confidential (to avoid persecution and possibly prosecution for illegal practice of medicine, even by trained physicians and even highly skilled)
I do not question any attempt to prevent possible abuses. Provided these recommendations concern only those who espouse the system in place.
And it's been almost half a century I'm not them and not me that door better, as well as many others!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/14, 10:22

Janic wrote:Hey, here
What happens if one does not follow the recommendations? when

[...] - The qualification is not recognized even when the editor has all the necessary qualifications.

[...] - This complementarity is not recognized and the patient should have to replace the doctor-patient relationship.

[...] - The information is short-circuited by the "authorities" medical up.

[...] - The treatment is not recognized, despite their effectiveness and even their safety, because in opposition to the dogma in place.

[...] - The information is obscured for the same reasons as above, and the contact address can only be confidential (to avoid persecution and possibly prosecution for illegal practice of medicine, even by skilled and even skilled doctors)

: Arrowd:

Janic wrote:must be so that nothing can replace it!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post276664.html#276664

Janic wrote:I do not question any attempt to prevent possible abuses.

:?: NO AAAH? : Arrowd:

Janic wrote:Provided these recommendations apply only to those who espouse the system in place.

To those who dispute it to be "a little smarter" than the system in place ...? : Arrowd:

And so you have to offer something ..............

Janic wrote:And it's been almost half a century I'm not them and not me that door better, as well as many others!

In fact you have a grudge against the system in place Janic, confess!
: Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

The day you look at this - even more than some do now - from the angle of "personal will", and will understand - even more than some do now - from the related angle of free consent to change your lifestyle (and how profitable this is in the long term ...) perhaps you will revise yourself. even that in certain situations, there is no way to do otherwise than what already exists in terms of prophylaxis and which already goes very, very far, much further than what an average brain can imagine! ( And yours is not: what you have already understood in view of your quote that I use my sauce)

Because otherwise the dangers are there and are sometimes extreme: for example when a sect proposes to potential flocks of "help them quit drugs"(by replacing a physical addiction with a psychic one, for example ... Here it is really worth knowing which site woueb one has to do ...)

Hell is paved with good intentions !
But those who have something to hide, do not go out gladly wood ...
0 x