Ecological viticulture: wine of econology?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Christophe

Ecological viticulture: wine of econology?

by Christophe » 02/09/11, 16:09

An article published in 2 specialized agricultural journals citing the term "econological" about techniques used in viticulture, notably via the method Optidosis:

.Pdf version

Charentaise life: An econological agriculture
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... yNSg49.pdf

The Charentais farmer: Eco-friendly farming
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... muaRfV.pdf

Found on: http://www.net-alliance.coop/Racine/Int ... -4139.aspx
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/09/11, 09:16

econological or not, alcohol is a poison and remains a poison that destroys brain cells, the only ones that do not renew themselves!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 03/09/11, 09:33

Janic wrote:econological or not, alcohol is a poison and remains a poison which destroys thehe brain cells, the only ones that don't renew themselvess!

Isn't it perhaps a little early (or a little late) to be so categorical?

http://www.larecherche.fr/content/reche ... e?id=16883
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/11, 09:39

Exactly, it was proven quite a few years ago that gray cells reproduce (certainly slower than the others and differently ...), intellectual activities favor the form (in both senses of the term) of brain ... it's just common sense actually ...

To maintain its cerebral form and the (re?) Generation of its gray cells, it is therefore better to surf on forums econology than on facebook ...

QED : Mrgreen:

Otherwise concerning the articles, we are far from the bio-econological viticultural exploitation, it is rather chemical in less worse ... not really econology in short ...

ps: strange anti-wine remark all the same from a Burgundy : Cheesy:

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/09/11, 09:19

ps: strange anti-wine remark all the same from a Burgundy
Quote:

Imported Burgundian! As much as being vegan in the heart of Charolais.
I am anti alcohol, not just picrate. It would take too long to count all those around me who were victims (consenting) of this kind of product, enough to refrain from it. However, I am well aware (as in the case) that this is part of a long socially integrated culture and important economic sectors so as not to delude myself.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/11, 09:25

Well alcohol is like driving speed and many other things: excess kills ...

Some studies even show that a glass of red wine per meal can reduce the risk of stroke (trombosic) and that some red wines contain very beneficial antioxidants (info taken up a little too quickly for my taste by all vendors of spinach. ..)
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/09/11, 13:58

Right now, like me, instead of wine, eat lots of excess, delicious table grapes, like Hamburg Muscat, organic, even better for health than good wine !!!!
Keep it in raisins and then more alcohol !!

We should promote more this type of grapes instead of wine !!!

We manage to keep it until Christmas and it is unfortunate that almost nobody makes raisins, apart from the Turks !!

You reduce the risk of diabetes and many other diseases!
A real natural medicine !!!!
Powerful Antioxidant Resveratrol Prevents Metabolic Syndrome in Lab Tests, Study Finds
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 133036.htm

Pregnant women, eat lots of black Muscat grapes before and during the first pregnancy !!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/09/11, 09:14

Christophe hello
Well alcohol is like driving speed and many other things: excess kills ...

This is also the argument used by the pinardiers. Driving there is no minimum dose (for some northern countries the minimum dose allowed is 0) since a single glass of wine already reduces reflexes.
Then how to define what is an excess, if not in a subjective way and under the pressure of the alcohol lobbies which imposed the: a good day, three good morning the damage "? Alcohol is an important economic sector in many societies and widely included in our own and therefore is not about to disappear, despite the damage it causes.
Some studies even show that a glass of red wine per meal can reduce the risk of stroke (trombosic) and that some red wines contain very beneficial antioxidants (info taken up a little too quickly for my taste by all vendors of spinach. ..)

This argument is partially true, but it is of the same kind as those of nuclear which always find a justification for the existence of a dangerous product for individuals. The inverted Resveratrol is found in grapes BEFORE being found in wine. So I can only support the point of view of dedelecco: why not promote the grape juice rich in resveratrol without the drawbacks of alcohol and on the other hand very favorable for health (him!) And which unlike drinks alcoholic can be given from children to old people without having to self-justify by: " You are too young to drink alcohol "It’s like saying to a child," you are too young to eat potatoes or too young to eat apples "What are the criteria that make it possible to say to a child:" You are twelve years old so from today, you can drink without problem, smoke without problem, drug yourself without problem like us adults who have the mission to set you a good example! »
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Econological wine-growing: wine of econology?

by Moindreffor » 08/05/21, 11:41

I did not resist
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)