The chemical fertilizer supports the Grenelle of the environment

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
cortejuan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

The chemical fertilizer supports the Grenelle of the environment

by cortejuan » 03/02/11, 22:51

Hi,

we knew that the nitrates factories which produced nitrate explosives in quantity during the 2 world wars had been recycled in fertilizer factory for our peasants. These idiots ah, used since the dawn of time natural products from the ass of the cow. We were going to teach them to work ...

The Tioioxide company taken over by an English group has just recycled the idea. A manufacturer of titanium, it has been discharging a quantity of toxic acidic effluents into the sea for ages! The Huntsman company taking over Tioioxide had the idea of ​​genius: and if like our illustrious grandfathers we recycled our poop in fertilizer by mixing them with magnesium it would make magnesium fertilizers (magnesium sulfate)? Isn't that beautiful? And everyone applauds, we save jobs, we no longer pollute the sea, we gobble up loudly. Ah yes we balance the dirt in the soil but as they are already dead, it is not so annoying.

http://www.lavoixeco.com/actualite/Sect ... e-ti.shtml

see you
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/02/11, 08:45

Superb example of ecotartufferie.
Tioxide: the fertilizer project.
I would not be surprised that behind this beautiful optimism of facade, the reality for the employees on the site is less rosy ... :?
0 x
Did67

Re: The chemical fertilizer supports the Grenelle of the environment

by Did67 » 04/02/11, 13:50

cortejuan wrote:
These idiots ah, used since the dawn of time natural products from the ass of the cow.

A little harsh, the "ah idiots". Or a little peremptory.

If we treated idiots all those who agree to produce, sell, install, use products, machines, techniques which present dangers for the environment or for man ... well y ' would be stupid ...

And maybe we would even be among these idiots? [I'm fine, I can write it down, I'm not doing too bad, personal]

Like what, the popular imagery of the peasant a little remained endures ...

This does not detract from the reflection on the "environmental" opportunism of such or such a company ...
0 x
cortejuan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by cortejuan » 04/02/11, 14:33

Hello,

"ah idiots" ...

it is aimed at farmers not industrialists and it is a form of style, reading in the second degree ....

cordially
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/02/11, 16:22

I understood well.

Despite all this annoys me, like when you treat someone PD ... But hey, it does not matter. A note in passing ...
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"