Pollution in Varaville 14

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
patnativ
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pollution in Varaville 14

by patnativ » 30/09/05, 11:12

a very big pollution was organized by the people supposed to make respect the law on water and the environment. The DIREN of Lower Normandy, has accepted the installation of Travelers in a ZNIEFF area of ​​ecological interest in flora fauna supposedly provisional, after 3 months the state of the swamp is to be described as a discharge by local residents see the photos and videos on a personal page provided for this purpose. The prefect says, see the sub-prefect, who does not respond anymore. The DDASS does not concern us. The associations make their squabbles apart. the community of communes and the mayors concerned turn their heads as if nothing had happened. BUT the worst is that next year we will start again 150m from this carnage.
A few km of polluted rivers were not enough to understand the seriousness of the problem
We did everything we could to defend this swamp but nothing worked
It only remains to denounce this catastrophe as I do today so done past
0 x
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 30/09/05, 11:26

really disgusting!

some will say, but why the garbage collection services do not pass?

but what's for sure, why do some people like to live in their shit?
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 30/09/05, 11:36

ok but is it proven that they are the culprits?
have they not taken this river as a discharge after finding that there was already in it, I do not take their defense and far from it because if it was the case before they arrive this n 'was obviously not worth adding, I noticed that there was a gas bottle thrown while it is consigned, they throw money out the window? it's weird, isn't it?
if many feel rejected by society must see why too!
but not everyone is like that but they pay for the others!
and everyone returns the baballe as usual!
whose fault is it ? well no luck what!
or it's not me it's the other!
nothing but hypocrisy and nothing else: angry:
0 x
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 30/09/05, 11:46

that's France.
nothing to say, nothing to do. when you say it's not good, when you do even less. you always have a bunch of guys who will always come to their circumstance that it's not their fault!
it's serious.

For example, I take care of a child defying travelers, ben under the cover that they are poor, the kid is not washed since I do not know how long, the clothes not better .... Am forced to leave everything open, otherwise I fall, yet am not a chick!

but no way to make things happen, to shower it .... it would be very frowned upon, so to speak.

pffff !!!!! a blow to the ass yes!
0 x
patnativ
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by patnativ » 01/10/05, 12:08

the watercourses were in perfect condition before their arrival They left at the beginning of September the community of commune started to clean, but the most serious thing is that one starts again in a few months. Travelers shouldn't be attacked, but those who put them there:
In this town of Varaville you are asked to clean up dog droppings and sort your garbage: think about it
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 01/10/05, 19:08

it is certain that the elected officials of your municipality must move!
it's abnormal to see this in a protected area
well they move the c ...! :o
is it public domain?
0 x
patnativ
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by patnativ » 02/10/05, 09:25

Nicolas hulot, cap21, agriculture, fishing, ddass, the environment, even the local newspapers do not want to get wet. I specified that the application for interim measures had been rejected, but I also contacted the European Ombudsman, who of course replied that he could not oppose a decision of the administrative court. Hou-lala complaints they are numerous and will remain ...
The cced was proud to say 'there will be a tank for the chemical toilets the tank has remained empty so the' puppies in the ditch 'even if they cleaned the biggest one, the pollution is still there.
IF, Le roc la ligue de M Hubert Reeves the only ones to have answered present.
Nobody has the courage to check when the GDV are there so we fish with bleach, with a net,
A gendarme saw an individual return with 2 hares WHERE IS THE LAW. The farm next door which has had no power for more than a month because, the gdv took the 'juice' from the gratos post WHERE IS THE LAW. On this farm they also stole the vegetables, emptied the oil tank, WHERE IS THE LAW. The owner pays her taxes, her current bill, so that someone explains to me.
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 03/10/05, 02:04

And in the meantime, they buy 25 potato sprinters and 35 potato tabbert
I have friends who collected in noron (in niort 79) the new toilets and showers that the city had graciously paid with our taxes were destroyed after 15 days without counting the pure daily discharge that there was pick up every day

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 05/10/05, 20:46

like what some have all the rights and not others! : Angry:
for the farm next door it will surely end with a gun if it starts again! :o
yes the risk of the thief is to be plumbed the c ...
and in this case myself I would not hesitate to use the heavy ball pipe !!! :D
Is that really effective ..... unfortunately! :(
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/10/05, 11:37

A2E wrote:like what some have all the rights and not others! : Angry:
for the farm next door it will surely end with a gun if it starts again! :o
yes the risk of the thief is to be plumbed the c ...
and in this case myself I would not hesitate to use the heavy ball pipe !!! :D
Is that really effective ..... unfortunately! :(

You speak a little light I think ...
We are in a state of law; we don't have to do justice ourselves; let alone use a firearm. (This is not Florida, where Brother Bush's latest law authorizes shooting people as soon as you feel threatened ... it promises! )
The public authorities give up in this case; but it is by continuing to spread the word that the media will raise the story.
With the GDV, it is necessary to discuss man to man with the sage of the band to draw something positive (or less harm).
Insult, threaten or shoot in the pile .... And it's the house that burns with the people in it ...
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.