Problem with my well water booster

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
chitop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Problem with my well water booster

by chitop » 10/04/10, 08:40

hello, coming from a well I wanted to connect this one with a booster, strainer with non return, a filter with anti mud coil but the water was still yellow (clearly visible in the wc) so I add a filter with cleanable cartridge and always one wound in the second but the water is always yellow moreover when the pump starts the first washable filter empties is difficult to fill as long as the network is open (watering hose open for example ) what to do to have clearer water is why does the filter drain halfway when starting? thank you for replies and have a good weekend
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 10/04/10, 11:15

Try it out by filling a water tank. Let the water
decant to see how long it takes for the water to become
clear. S probably acting in clay, a settling tank
will certainly be necessary before using the water if you want
let it be clear.
0 x
chitop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chitop » 11/04/10, 07:43

ok merci
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 11/04/10, 08:20

Are the filters placed at the outlet of the booster?
- the strainer must not be placed on the bottom of the well but at least 20 cm from the bottom and as much from the upper level (to eliminate as much as possible the suction of sludge
the flow rate may be too high because the suction absorbs the deposited sludge - reduce the flow rate by adjusting the tap on the outlet
- if air remains in the filters, reduce the diameter of the end of the flow pipe or put a non-return valve on the flow pipe as close as possible to the filters, it is possible that an air intake will take place as soon as stopping the pump
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
chitop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chitop » 27/04/10, 08:13

hello the first problem is solved, it was necessary to put the pots at the outlet of the booster is to leave only a small front filter to coarsen so more air intake, for mud or impurté, I was only watering for this year and seeing with time because I have the impression that the ground is not yet stable and the earth passes between the nozzles !! to follow and thank you
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 02/05/10, 15:54

personally, I put a settling tank upstream of the booster, it is ideal, but it depends on the principle of your installation, you may not be able to install it ......
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......