Dynamisation of water

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Dynamisation of water

by fabio.gel » 28/07/08, 12:24

Hello

I would like to have your opinion on the devices that allow water dynamization.

For my part, I have experienced pouring a bottle of store-bought water into a glass pitcher (as can be done with wine) and leaving it overnight.

Well the water no longer tastes the same (I am not delusional : Cheesy: ).

So why with a small simple assembly of the style:

A glass carafe, a small air pump for an aquarium why not oxygenate the water before drinking it (should I test the influence on the PH?) And expose everything to sunlight for a few minutes. .

I await your opinions.

Thank you

Fabio
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Dynamization of water

by rodibruno » 28/07/08, 18:37

Hi :
If you obtain in google: schauberger, vortex, you will find a lot of information on as dinamizar the water, it is also made by ozone.

Rodolfo Bruno

fabio.gel wrote:Hello

For my part, I have experienced pouring a bottle of store-bought water into a glass pitcher (as can be done with wine) and leaving it overnight.

A glass carafe, a small air pump for an aquarium why not oxygenate the water before drinking it (should I test the influence on the PH?) And expose everything to sunlight for a few minutes. .

I await your opinions.

Thank you

Fabio
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 28/07/08, 19:47

There is even a secure document on forum but in English:

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... ergies.pdf
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 29/07/08, 12:11

Hello,
any tap water that is left standing sees its chlorine evaporate.
chlorine is injected so that the water supplied by suppliers is safe and virus-free, our intestines and stomachs get used to it, but it also destroys other good organisms. with the vigipirate plan at level 5 (reinforced security budget) we are at the highest level of chlorine absorbed by the body ...

it is also a safe bet that the heaviest particles of water end up at the bottom, it is not filtration it is simple decantation, a bit like a well-designed rainwater reserve?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 29/07/08, 12:41

jonule wrote:
any tap water that is left standing sees its chlorine evaporate.

Yes, fill one or two decanters and use them during the day rather than firing directly from the tap: it's simple and economical. Only drawback, the limestone which can deposit on the walls but it disappears with a little vinegar.
There are also bases or magnetic receptacles supposed to "energize" the water. In my opinion a healthy, balanced diet and a little exercise are much more important in this area, but hey, why not?
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Dynamization of water

by fabio.gel » 30/07/08, 19:39

rodibruno wrote:Hi :
If you obtain in google: schauberger, vortex, you will find a lot of information on as dinamizar the water, it is also made by ozone.

Rodolfo Bruno

fabio.gel wrote:Hello

I await your opinions.

Thank you

Fabio

Thank you for your answers

Very interesting video on schauberger

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x2ew1l/video/x2ex4e_les-maitres-de-leau-viktor-schauber_music

Is there someone who made a resistivity test before and after "vortexization !!!" to see the influence of it on the water?

:?:
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 31/07/08, 00:08

Hi Fabio.gel,

Is there someone who made a resistivity test before and after "vortexization !!!" to see the influence of it on the water?

my friend and collaborator (author of the big book that you have certainly seen on my site) is passionate about vortexes ...
he is busy at the moment continuing practical research (to follow up on the subjects of his book) in the lab on very difficult analyzes (off course!) of certain energizations, and will also certainly seek to better understand the effects of vortex ...

but for now, there is not much available, since extremely delicate to analyze, and concerning it, it is in progress and ... discreet ... !!
so, maybe a little early to find out more ...
sorry...

on the other hand, I do not know if a single resistivity analysis can be truly objective on these effects ....
it would also be necessary to go through other analytical procedures ....

for my part, this WE will be on an organic fair, in the company of 2 members of ABE (BioElectronique Vincent) and MF T *** who practices sensitive crystallizations, and not have to present together in conference his comparative results achieved on multiple samples of my rainwater (raw, filtered x and filtered y, vortexed-filtered x and vortexed-filtered y, treated activated carbon ...) and also tap water ...
I look forward to these results, which I do not yet know because all fresh new .. !!
but my vortex pipe being installed on the pipe from the kitchen to the drinking water filters ...., I fear that it will not have much effect given the low flow that they cause ....
but I have to test different possibilities .., so, we start with this one, and I wait to see ...

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 31/07/08, 01:54

Hello

good water contains mineral salts
to drink distilled water and dangerous for health, that weakens the blood, On the steamers he produced distilled water for the turbines and for the sanitary use of the sailors he adds a little salted sea water for him give back minerals to make it edible.

Andre
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 31/07/08, 10:31

A very simple way to revitalize the water is to get a terracotta anfore (without coating, just terracotta) and leave the water for a day in the amphora. outside the amphora there is always a small amount of water which vaporizes which cools the amphora outside: this temperature difference causes a circular vortex movement in the liquid and the water always stays moving. The test is simple to do and the water is not the same afterwards. Of course you have to age that the amphora does not gain mold over time and it must be washed. It is also the ovoid shape of the amphora that helps to drive this movement. The ancients knew much more than us and it is no coincidence that amphorae have this shape ...
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 31/07/08, 12:25

Bonjour,

Andre wrote:good water contains mineral salts

yes provided there are few .. !!

Andre wrote:drink distilled water which is dangerous for health

who talked here about drinking distilled water .. !! ??

Andre wrote:On steamers he produced distilled water for the turbines and for the sanitary use of the sailors he added a little salted sea water to give him minerals to make it edible.

excellent reference !! .... : Shock:
and with that you will advise everyone to drink sea water .... ??

another little reminder too,
concerning the aeration of chlorinated water ..., if the chlorine is volatile, its taste will disappear with aeration ... ok ..., but beware that its effects on the water do not disappear .... !!
> taste is a question of "comfort" ...
> the effects of chlorine in the water is a question of quality and impact on health .. !!

and nothing to do with dynamization either ...

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...