Infrared thermometer econology shop

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Flytox

Infrared thermometer econology shop

by Flytox » 11/05/08, 23:01

Bonjour à tous

About the infrared thermometer of the shop:

https://www.econologie.com/shop/thermome ... p-132.html

It is not bad this tool, especially to read a temperature in a corner not too accessible without getting burned (like exhaust manifold) or when the thermo contact couple can not wear properly on the surface to control. The only problem is that it would be necessary to make a hole in the body of the car to be able to aim the exhaust while rolling ... : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/05/08, 11:25

There are probes for multimeters not expensive at all, and in ranges up to 800 ° C, right?
It also takes a hole for the wire :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/05/08, 14:37

: Arrow: I am also thinking of looking for thermal bridges in our homes.

By measuring various points of our interior, exterior walls, doors, windows and their surroundings as well as the angles of the walls or roof.

Certainly, the ideal would be to do a thermo photography. I do not know if there are affordable solutions in this area ... :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/05/08, 15:33

elephant wrote:There are probes for multimeters not expensive at all, and in ranges up to 800 ° C, right?
It also takes a hole for the wire :D

Elephant you have a craze to break the little commercial that is done on the forum which is quite annoying ... sorry but you will never measure a surface T ° with a probe as well as with an infrared sight. I do not even talk about the remote measurement aspect. So will measure the temperature of the external wall side pinion under the roof with a mutlimètre :)

It is precisely for the research of thermal bridges we propose this device which actually goes up to 500 °C ... I do not know pkoi it is specified 270 ° C ... Surely after that it becomes less precise but still strange.
Examples of possible measures:

* Exhaust pipes or crankcases
* Estimation of the performance of a heating appliance
* Detection of thermal bridges or insulation defects from inside or outside!
* Temperature of your chassis (window, bay windows ...) or your interior walls
* Quick and easy energy diagnosis of your home
* Temperature measurement of moving parts
* Etc., etc...

For the multimeter probe no longer look for: https://www.econologie.com/shop/multimet ... p-140.html : Cheesy:

ps: for the "real" thermography it is 7000 € the device or 300 to 400 € the diagnosis (more or less interesting ... depending on the skills of the one who does it for you ...)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/05/08, 21:00

Hello

this instrument is often used for electrical appliances under voltage, even at high voltage, bad contact can be detected. we can measure a winding even differrent winding section, this is how we see problems on conections.

I even used it to measure heat exchangers and the loss of temperature of a stream that winds in the forest.

Andre
0 x
candas1
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by candas1 » 08/12/08, 12:45

Here is an alternative that will be released in 2009.

A link (sorry, in English)
http://www.engadget.com/2008/12/06/black-and-decker-tld100-thermal-leak-detector-finds-draft-areas-in/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/08, 13:01

How much is the advertised price? In my opinion much more expensive ... but hey it's B&D too ...

Otherwise we have changed the IR thermometer model for a more efficient (for only 10 € more).

Main improvements:
- more accurate in aiming (1 report to 12 instead of 1 to 8),
- 550 ° C (instead of 270 ° C)
- dual-laser
- variable emissivity (finally adjustable):

https://www.econologie.com/shop/thermome ... p-132.html

0 x
candas1
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by candas1 » 08/12/08, 13:03

The price will be around 40 dollars is minimum 40 euros once released in Europe : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/08, 13:07

Arf ... well, I'm waiting to see him in the bins :)
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 08/12/08, 14:01

I do not know if it can help but, for not very expensive you have this:

: Cheesy: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "