Divisional meters: installation, remote reading and saving

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Gerlo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Divisional meters: installation, remote reading and saving

by Gerlo » 14/02/08, 21:49

Hello everybody

If you want information on the installation of divisional meters and on the saving of water that it is possible to do daily in the house, this is my job!

here is the address of my site:
www.gerlo.net

and for water savings, you can take a look at our eco-tips:
www.gerlo.net/eco_advice.php

Also, find our online store soon at:
www.boutique.gerlo.net

@soon
0 x
Gerlo

Divisional water meter manager
Gerlo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

remote reading and leak detection

by Gerlo » 16/02/08, 12:13

to remedy the problem of leak detection, we are doing remote reading; that is to say the remote reading of the indexes of the meters that we install.

Thus, we can carry out very regular readings (2 times per week on average), or +, if there is a doubt. The data is computerized, so we can process it with its history. And this is how abnormal consumption can very quickly be detected by our system.

We then take care of immediately informing the trustee, or even the owner, if it is with him that we are dealing.

Last example in date:
we noticed that a meter was running at 400L / h for a continuous period of several hours.
We informed the trustee who telephoned the tenant concerned.
It turned out that the person was not at home; she left for the weekend and when she left, she flushed the toilet which then remained blocked and flowed continuously.
The person immediately took steps to stop the flow. Thus, we saved him several tens of euros of water bill!

for more details on remote reading, http://www.gerlo.net/tele_releve.php
0 x
Gerlo

Divisional water meter manager

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "