Viktor Schauberger: vortex implosion and negative friction

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Viktor Schauberger: vortex implosion and negative friction

by gilgamesh » 30/11/07, 11:55

I would like once again to draw attention to a PDF on the work of schauberger which gives a lot of very important information on the fenomene of vortex and the behavior of water in general. He describes as in some circumstances a vortex can reach a state of implosion where it generates a fenomene of negative friction which represents in fact a surunitary effect according to traditional physics. They were built devices like that: the Matzenauer turbine in Switzerland for example which literally imploded because they forgot to put a device to brake it. This PDF is a very important work and it takes the trouble to take a little availability to study it! Good reading!

https://www.econologie.com/viktor-schaub ... -4357.html
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 30/11/07, 14:02

I like what speaks of the vortex but again it is in the language of each turn! Pfff ... Come on I will make an effort but it will be long. : Cry:

As with Pantone, there is certainly a lot of exaggeration around this Schauberger, which tends rather to discredit his work.

Yet while I was unaware of its existence I came to close conclusions, with the exception of a possible phenomenon of superunity, which leaves me dreaming ... But why not?

My iconoclastic vision of things today is (too) simple: the discovery of the equivalence between matter and energy (E = MC²) is recent. By imagining that this energy is distributed in a more or less uniform way in space (on the scale of our planet or the solar system for example), the less there is material per unit of volume (void) and the more in return there is of latent energy to "enhance" ... It does not call into question Newton or Einstein, but it opens other avenues.

This hypothesis is, of course, mine only, and to claim that uranium is perhaps the poorest reserve of terrestrial energy has what to make jump. But I assume ... : Lol:
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 30/11/07, 19:18

Well your "theory" makes sense to me.

There are many theories which go in this direction in any case which affirm that the matter is a consequence of energy (synergetic ...).

Only the following principles have been retained from vortex theory. They seem plausible and almost mnemonic to me.

I cannot say that they are true and verifiable but they summarize what I have read:

- Vortex = concentration of energy = creative principle: from "energy" to matter, physical phenomena;

- Explosion = dispersion of energy = "destructive" principle: from matter, physical phenomena to "energy".

It is necessarily ultra reducing but good ...
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 01/12/07, 11:26

Hello,

thank you crispus and mr.loco for your comments and of course for the effort of cristophe to make the functional link.
I think it's a bad comparison of crispus: panton / schauberger. Schauberger himself has written more than ten very important books and has proven time and time again that these principles are valid. He had professors of dynamics from fluid to zuric and also elsewhere who supported his ideas on rivers and his dynamics and who published works on these theories. He never hesitated to pay with his own scholarship for experience in the laboratories of political institutes to confirm that he is not just a dreamer. The problem is that he died and alive they fussed as best they could.
Relative to surunity I want to comment on the following: It is on that it is impossible to produce surunity - but it is possible to cause an influx of energy from sources that we do not corner or not enough as the field of gravity for example.
0 x

gilgamesh
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 01/12/07, 13:55

gilgamesh wrote:Relative to surunity I want to comment on the following: It is on that it is impossible to produce surunity - but it is possible to cause an influx of energy from sources that we do not corner or not enough as the field of gravity for example.

I agree with you on this point.

Surunity is only an illusion arising from the fact that we do not consider the whole system because everything is linked (everything is bathed in a field of "universal" energy).
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/12/07, 16:26

I just "fly over" this book. The problem is that it mixes up proven facts and quickly unverifiable "big things".
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 01/12/07, 21:33

It is true that the book is quite general and gives a summary idea on the various aspects of the work of schauberger and there is little concrete recipe aplicable without anything - but it is necessary to immerse yourself in your mind to find new solutions. This is precisely it. However - during and after reading this book I could see a lot of data mentioned in the book by simple spontaneous observation - let's say it opens our eyes to things that we don't normally see because we are not attentive enough.
0 x

gilgamesh
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 03/12/07, 11:36

I'll just "revitalize" the topic once again with a few comments:
The fact that Schauberger is generalist and that he was interested in many different subjects is rather an advantage because he was thus firmly anchored in reality. I know the academic world well and it is often the case that researchers become so specialized that they completely lose the relation with everyday reality because no one understands them - often not even their neighboring college of the same specialty. This is the great babylon: congresses with acts of congresses with thousands of pages on a single subject and there is no one who is still able to make a sintesis of all this accumulated "wisdom" and in reality no one knows what we know and no one is able to draw conclusions. In this sense it is very important this type of approach to natural science and others by generalists who do not get lost in their navel.
0 x

gilgamesh
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/11, 21:22

The .pdf "Living Energies" is on the site: https://www.econologie.com/viktor-schaub ... -4357.html

It's heavy, to leaf through for those who did not know!

More accessible, the documentary masters of water: https://www.econologie.com/les-maitres-d ... -2501.html directly or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTvv4v5Z_Y
0 x
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 04/05/11, 23:10

I saw the documentary on water masters long ago, very interesting! filled full of common sense observation :)
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "