need your knowledge

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Stef1999

need your knowledge

by Stef1999 » 27/12/06, 20:01

Hello,
For the purposes of the novel that I am writing, I would need rather technical information as well as your suggestions.
Voila:
my main character is the owner of an industrial detergent factory. It is a polluter who rejects his waste in a river.
Following an awareness, he decides to change and to make sure that he no longer pollutes.
1: Can we do detergent without any pollution? If not what kind will it be?

2: What kind of plant, process or "machine" is needed to minimize pollution in this kind of chemical industry.

3: What are the dangers (for fauna and flora, among others) of discharging chemical waste into water.

Please answer one or all of his questions.
Stephane
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/12/06, 20:06

welcome, stef!

we are in full fiction, there!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 27/12/06, 20:15

As for making a detergent without any pollution, this is in the realm of dreams because even the products sold as organic in stores are not ...
After, it is certain that there are products less harmful, aggressive than others.
Think of the soapnuts which are a product of nature and which replace the detergent, product little appreciated by the environment! But when we look a little more at the problem, we also see that these nuts reject a substance that can prove to be toxic, harmful then ... draw the conclusions you want.
0 x
Together we can change the