New type of pump without innovative electricity

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
bignon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

New type of pump without innovative electricity

by bignon » 09/04/20, 16:49

An invention concerning the first water lifting machine, allowing for a pump without electricity, the industrial production of thousands of m3 of drinking water per day, the price of m3 of which will be accessible to people in developing countries.

In these times of the COVID 19 pandemic, humanity is becoming aware of its vulnerability, as the disease affects both rich and poor countries.

Other plagues usually fall on men, but affecting only the most disadvantaged among us, international authorities give us much worse figures than those of COVID 19, this is mortality linked to pollution river water: 300 million people are affected by it (UN source), 15000 people including 6000 children die every day from water-related diseases (UNESCO). But they are poor.

We have developed an innovative technology with a patent, making it possible to perfectly drink thousands of m3 / day of polluted water, with no other energy than that of the water itself.

We let you read our website because you want to preserve us like tomorrow. up-welling.com
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New type of pump without innovative electricity

by oli 80 » 10/04/20, 17:54

Hi everybody,

here is an older subject where this pump is mentioned
renewable-energies / new-type-of-pump-without-electricity-nor-thermal-engine-t15194.html

and here is a video that I found if it is the same pump

I put the link to the bunion pump https://www.up-welling.com/
0 x
bignon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bignon » 12/04/20, 19:03

Hello,
The proposed video has nothing to do with the up-welling pump whose website indicated http://www.up-welling.com shows all the difference, and the novelty in terms of treatment of polluted river water, or discharge to tanks located at HMT altitudes of several hundred meters, which is not achieved by any pump without electrical or thermal energy.
Pierre
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 08/05/23, 13:48

Hi everybody,

this pump is again relevant
https://www.neozone.org/innovation/up-w ... ectricite/
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/05/23, 13:53

The Up-Welling pump works with the energy of the water from a manometric column, the start of which can be an upstream catchment on a potentially polluted river. The pump is located downstream.

An automatic system ensures the alternation of the flow of the manometric column, on either side of the faces of a large motor cylinder, the sliding of which will mechanically drive the pressure multiplier cylinders.

This pressure, multiplied with no other energy than that of the water, is directed towards an ultrafiltration or membrane nanofiltration plant.

https://up-welling.com/
0 x