Bath heater gas inlet

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
cenon33
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Bath heater gas inlet

by cenon33 » 29/03/19, 08:41

Hello, I would like to know if there is way to test my solenoid valve heating bath Opalia Cyclo C11G.
When I want to have it repaired, I am asked to contact the person who does the annual maintenance.
Since I do not have one, I'm sent to walk around.
Here my bath heater worked well until then, but for a few days it does not light anymore.
There are sparks at startup, but no gas supply.The gas comes to the body but does not come out.
It had happened to me the same thing last year at spring restart, I had removed a needle screw
in copper, blown and it was left, but nothing!
Thank you if there are connoisseurs in this area.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bath gas heater inlet

by Ahmed » 29/03/19, 20:22

There is a lot of security on this kind of device and, often after a period of non-use (but it also happens in cases like yours), the security is blocked and prevents any gas supply. This is obviously less serious than the opposite and it is the purpose of these protection systems to be a little too sensitive. Better to find a repairer qualified for these interventions: inquire near the neighborhood ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "