"The water that we are" by Juliette Duquesne and Pierre Rabhi

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

"The water that we are" by Juliette Duquesne and Pierre Rabhi

by Christophe » 12/11/18, 13:03

I mentioned it in a news a few weeks ago: https://www.econologie.com/carnet-alert ... -duquesne/, the conference dedication on the Water Alert Book was held last Friday.

The water we are, a vital element at risk

"You are and we are all water," Pierre Rabhi often responds to journalists who question him about this vital element. The ocean, one of the lungs of our planet, is in great danger. Humans have for too long considered it a trash, just like seas and rivers. Intensive agriculture, the massive use of chemical fertilizers are the

main cause of pollution and consumption of fresh water. In France, pesticides are present in almost all streams and groundwaters.Many 60 researchers, farmers and civil society actors interviewed for this book strongly recall: water is essential to life. Every day in the world, nearly a thousand children under the age of 5 die from drinking unsafe water. Purpose of the greed of multinational companies, water is a common good that requires collective management.

How to consume it in a more sober, ecological, fair and local way?

Video summary in less than 2 minutes:

She is really nice this Juliet! 8) Ex-journalist TF1 who has chosen since 3 years to defend his beliefs and the preservation of the environment and humanity rather than his career pure and simple (well ... it reminds me vaguely someone ... : roll: )

You can take a tour on his site: http://julietteduquesne.fr/

I very modestly contributed to the book because Juliette wanted to talk about "energy" water (and we talked about water injection in the engines, cracking, cavitation, sono luminesence ... mentioned here for example: energies-renewable / a generator-de-supercavitation cyclone-a-h2o-co2-t15508.html ) via a small interview last spring. Your favorite site is mentioned in the book, I will pass you the scan of the page as soon as I have my copy (autographed please) 8)

Did67, I talked about the lazy kitchen garden from my first conversations with Juliette. As 90% of the water is consumed by agriculture ... It is a solution (among others) for the change of agricultural model!
0 x
Christophe

Re: "The water that we are" by Juliette Duquesne and Pierre Rabhi

by Christophe » 14/11/18, 10:04

On FranceTV now:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/18, 15:24

Here I have received my copy and autographed please :)

It is very easy to read, very accessible to the general public and very well documented if you want to know more (the evidence: econologie.com is cited in reference : Cheesy: )

Carnet_Alerte_eau_1.jpg
Carnet_Alerte_eau_1.jpg (113.63 KIO) Accessed 7948 times

Carnet_Alerte_eau_2.jpg
Carnet_Alerte_eau_2.jpg (172.89 KIO) Accessed 7948 times
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 02/12/18, 13:13

It is very commendable to warn the population about the disastrous excesses of our so-called civilized world ...

On the other hand, and by experience, I have noticed that when a person realizes that he, his family and the whole of humanity, are as in "a TGV launched at 300 km / h on a siding".
It is tense and, for a very large number, does not want to hear about it because, on the one hand, it is scary; and on the other hand everything, or, almost, still goes well for him: he prefers to change his mind by going to dance, on vacation at the other end of the earth or consume excessively ...

We must therefore support the fact that there are solutions.

France is lagging behind, but the Japanese are pioneers in this area: "the properties of nanobubbles"
I pass this video (or 7 mn to the possible future of humanity)
It's still a cavitation story ...

I also pass, for skeptics, this paper from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) which estimates that this market will represent nearly 130 Billions in 2030.
https://www.iso.org/news/2014/05/Ref1844.html

There is still hope ...
Kind regards.
1 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/12/18, 13:33

These are not "drifts", but the normal consequences of a frenzied increase in entropy and I strongly doubt :D that nanobulles change the game, especially if they generate significant opportunities in the market (money flow and entropic flow are two closely related expressions).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 02/12/18, 15:24

@ Ahmed,

Given the speed of your reaction, you do not measure all the potentialities of this technology which is none other than an amplification of a natural phenomenon that uses the Living since 3,5 3,8 billions of years (an example of negentropy by Excellency)
This translation is essential for those who would like to know more:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search

Yours.
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/12/18, 15:44

... In France, pesticides are present in almost all rivers and groundwater.

Saying that or nothing is the same thing. Everything is a question of dose and it is only a question of dose.

The few 60 researchers, farmers and civil society actors interviewed for this book strongly recall: water is essential to life.

What a scoop!

Every day in the world, nearly a thousand children under the age of 5 die from drinking unsafe water.

Relation to pesticides?
Pesticides, on the other hand, are the other side of the coin of our countries, which, with rare exceptions, allow them to provide us with clean water.

Ex-journalist TF1 who has chosen since 3 years to defend his beliefs and the safeguarding of the environment and humanity ...

The icing on the cake, the "safeguard of humanity". I call it putting yourself in an untouchable posture above the fray. If I do not agree with this presentation only calling on affects in accordance with points 5 and 6 of the "strategy of manipulation (of peoples) in 10 rules", is it that I would not like to save humanity?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/12/18, 16:01

Exnihiloest wrote:... In France, pesticides are present in almost all rivers and groundwater.

Saying that or nothing is the same thing. Everything is a question of dose and it is only a question of dose.

The few 60 researchers, farmers and civil society actors interviewed for this book strongly recall: water is essential to life.

What a scoop!
You have grasped the Rhabbi method: talk to say nothing, the principle is to flatter the ego of the audience, exploit volunteers, make money with tasteless books and conferences.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/18, 16:01

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:We must therefore support the fact that there are solutions.

France is lagging behind, but the Japanese are pioneers in this area: "the properties of nanobubbles"
I pass this video (or 7 mn to the possible future of humanity)
It's still a cavitation story ....

What is nanobulle technology?

You can explain in 2 or 3 sentences: what is it? how do we do it? what is it for?

Or give a link in French? It's a forum francophone here ...

Thank you for the non-English speakers!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/18, 16:05

izentrop wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:What a scoop!
You have grasped the Rhabbi method: talk to say nothing

I know others, no further than on this forum! Example of a few minutes ago: energies-fossil-nuclear / L-call-of-17-November-is-he-justify-t15820 430.html # p349297 : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Rhabbi educates millions of people and that's good !!
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "