Dynamisation of Schauberger water

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
arnodesbois
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Dynamisation of Schauberger water

by arnodesbois » 25/10/18, 10:59

Hello everybody

Brand new on the forumI post and introduce myself at the same time.
"Ardéchois faithful heart", my passions are numerous but all revolve around nature, and the means of preserving it.
I am one of those who think that our civilization was mistaken from the beginning, by voluntarily departing from this nature when it is only part of it, by basing its entire energy system on principles of total inequality. with her, heat producer ...
V. Schauberger is for me a pioneer and a master in this field. Tons of articles were written about him obviously, with good and bad, seeing bad, whatever, some of these thoughts and his way of apprehending our environment was I think the good.

It is in this postulate that I look for a long time on the absolute necessity of having a water of quality to be in good health.
And this absolute necessity must go through something simple and not disturbing.
So I'm trying to find a way to give life back to my home water. For this, we must restore a subtle internal energy, which seems related to the natural movement of vortex found in nature. I made several tests and experiments on this subject (measurements of Ph, conductivity, effect on the growth of plants ...) that validate this point of view.

The idea is therefore to find "something" which can produce a centripetal helical movement in the water which circulates in my copper pipes.
Several solutions for that:

- An Austrian company sells copper pipes which have been shaped so as to have a spiral inside which entrains the water in a helical and centripetal movement; the principle is good, but what saddens me is the manufacturing principle: a kind of jaw presses on the pipe at regular intervals by making the tube before each hammering, a turn of "x" degree, which weakens the outside of the pipe on the one hand, and which also prevents the lengths from being able to be sleeved. The price 40 € for 50 cm.
- Place the system inside the pipe: I thought of a turbulator, used for the evacuation of the fluids for the heating systems. Few models are suitable; so little that I have not found one yet!
- Place an Archimedean screw inside the pipe: I think it's the right idea. But it's hard to find exactly what's right, and it comes to the subject of my post :)

Would any of you have the knowledge, an idea, to design this Archimedean screw?

It must be 51,7 cm, and have an ext. allowing me to introduce it into a copper pipe (19mm so 17 or 22mm so 20mm),
I also thought about using a small section copper pipe and soldering around spiral, a large diameter copper wire ??

Thank you :)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Energizing Schauberger Water

by Ahmed » 25/10/18, 12:36

Without prejudging in any way the validity of the concept of dynamisation, from a practical point of view, one solution is to wind a flat of ad hoc dimension on a forming mandrel (round and elongated profile), so that one obtains a hollow spiral at its center. The dish should be bent on its edge, but it is playable with a low thickness and a fairly narrow dish). The mandrel (which is only used during the shaping phase) must have a diameter that takes into account the elasticity of the metal which will give a larger diameter of the workpiece. All that remains is then to weld * at the end points the piece to the receiver tube (it will therefore be pressed against the wall of the tube).
This arrangement seems to me consistent with the generated force that will tend to direct the water towards the walls ...

You write:
... and ways to preserve it.

The best way to "preserve" nature would be to simply stop attacking it ...

* The welding may not be necessary if the piece is a little larger than the inside diameter of the tube: the fact that the piece is free in its center and a not enough loose gives it probably enough elasticity to get into force and then stay in place.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/10/18, 13:17

Dynamisation is a concept born from homeopathy, pseudoscience and taken up by Steiner's anthroposophy and attention to the bias of the call to nature http://menace-theoriste.fr/appel-nature/

When tinkering with the shape of a water pipe, it will only generate losses and unnecessary expenditure of money.
1 x
arnodesbois
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by arnodesbois » 25/10/18, 13:55

Ahmed wrote:Without prejudging in any way the validity of the concept of dynamisation, from a practical point of view, one solution is to wind a flat of ad hoc dimension on a forming mandrel (round and elongated profile), so that one obtains a hollow spiral at its center. The dish should be bent on its edge, but it is playable with a low thickness and a fairly narrow dish). The mandrel (which is only used during the shaping phase) must have a diameter that takes into account the elasticity of the metal which will give a larger diameter of the workpiece. All that remains is then to weld * at the end points the piece to the receiver tube (it will therefore be pressed against the wall of the tube).
This arrangement seems to me consistent with the generated force that will tend to direct the water towards the walls ...

You write:
... and ways to preserve it.

The best way to "preserve" nature would be to simply stop attacking it ...

* The welding may not be necessary if the piece is a little larger than the inside diameter of the tube: the fact that the piece is free in its center and a not enough loose gives it probably enough elasticity to get into force and then stay in place.

Thanks Ahmed;)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/10/18, 08:52

Dynamisation is a concept born from homeopathy, pseudoscience and taken up by Steiner's anthroposophy and attention to the bias of the call to nature http://menace-theoriste.fr/appel-nature/
When tinkering with the shape of a water pipe, it will only generate losses and unnecessary expenditure of money.
Sir, I know everything, I do not know anything that mixes with everything. The vortex is a natural movement that occurs in any flow of air or water when a fluid passes from the laminar to the turbulent stage, this natural vortex prevents this last stage and thus allows a better flow; what any observer can see in the emptying of a sink. Even you should do it! :D so that does not reduce anything, but facilitates the flow.
and this has nothing to do with homeopathy that does not use the vortex but agitation. You should come out of your sects from time to time to come back to a more constructive reality.
The Ranque tube which industrially uses the vortex effect is among the most astonishing, by allowing temperatures up to + 70 ° to be released on one side and temperature on the other between -35 and -70 °.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/10/18, 09:17

Janic wrote: therefore a better flow; what any observer can see in the emptying of a sink.
Thanks to the passage of air in the center of the tourbillon. It's even more fragrant when emptying a bottle, but water supply does not make sense.
Janic wrote:The Ranque tube, which industrially uses the vortex effect, is among the most astonishing, allowing temperatures up to + 70 ° to be exceeded on one side and temperature on the other between -35 and -70 °
For this, you have to send compressed air into the cavity

It is a very energy-efficient cooling system.

Arnodesbois needs to cool its cold water supply?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/10/18, 09:57

Thanks to the passage of air in the center of the tourbillon. It's even more fragrant when emptying a bottle, but water supply does not make sense.
Look a little better the system when a pool of several thousand M3 is emptying into a vortex, there is no air available at these depths, it is not a bottle!
For this, you have to send compressed air into the cavity
It is a very energy-efficient cooling system.
The use of the Ranque tube is only applicable in situations where other energy-consuming systems can not be used. But the question is not about the energy used, but first and foremost about Grace's phenomena when the air passes through the center of the vortex.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/18, 10:12

Another subject (of 2008!) Exists on the question, there are some infos: water-pumping-filtration / dynamic-to-l water-t5811.html

Otherwise the report "Masters of water" is very interesting: https://www.econologie.com/telechargeme ... integrale/

This had initiated a small topic: science-and-technology / water-shapes-and-ultrasound-morphogenesis-t4546.html
0 x
arnodesbois
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by arnodesbois » 26/10/18, 21:13

Thank you all for your advice and comments.

Some details are needed on my project.
Regarding my residential water network, I want to create a bypass between my pressure reducer and my nurse, which allows me to pass the water in a riser (pipe diam 22mm ext.) In which the water will be subjected to a counterclockwise rotation, then in a downward column (pipe diam 22mm ext.) in which the water will be subjected to a clockwise rotation.
For those who wish, I can also specify what prompts me to achieve this thing, but the goal here is not to create an ideological debate on the dynamization of water which will end anyway on points of view very different and passionate, but to find a way to produce a helical motion that best "approximates" to the vortex effect as far as the descender is concerned.
I don't need a "cooling" effect, the weak delta which will be produced by the accelerated circulation of water will be more than enough.
The material is important from my point of view; no plastic, no wood (I tried but as expected, besides the problems of swelling, the deterioration of this material is not very hygienic, or it may be necessary to try with a wood of water very dense); copper seems to me the most suitable.
Archimedes screw manufacturers are overpriced for making 2 parts only.
I thought about taking copper pucks, cutting them and twisting them to make 1 / 2 steps, and soldering them, but it seems complicated.
I tried taking 2 6² cable strands and twisting them, but rendering is not good.
I'm running out of ideas :(
0 x
arnodesbois
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by arnodesbois » 26/10/18, 21:28

Ahmed's idea seems very good to me.

"wind a dish of ad hoc size on a forming mandrel (round and elongated profile), so that we obtain a hollow spiral in its center. The dish must be bent on its edge, but it is playable with a small thickness and a fairly narrow flat). The mandrel (which is only used during the shaping phase) must have a diameter which takes into account the elasticity of the metal which will give a larger diameter of the part. while welding * at the end points the part to the receiving tube (it will therefore be pressed against the wall of the tube) ".

On the other hand, the 1ère difficulty is to find the dish of 2010 mm. I think we have to go on a thickness of 1mm, like that of the tube (22 mm ext - 20 mm int.).
2 x Pi x 10 = 62,8 mm per revolution.
For a column of 517 mm, I expect 32 turns: 62,8 x 32 = 2010 mm.

Maybe just take a tube of 22 mm in diameter, open it in 2 in length and flatten it?
2th difficulty: I must suppose to heat the dish; at what temperature, heat on a small portion, roll up, then start again?
0 x