Flotec booster problem

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Majed
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Flotec booster problem

by Majed » 18/05/18, 20:37

Hello, I have a flotec 1500 with a bladder of 24l.
At the beginning the water normally comes out with a pressure of 2b. After 15min the pressure decreases gradually until it drops to zero. At this moment the water stops flowing and the pump goes into standby. 10 min after it goes back on its own. And so on. Thanks for enlightening me because I do not understand anything. Before I had a pome speroni without bladder and everything worked perfectly.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Flotec booster problem

by Ahmed » 18/05/18, 21:29

These symptoms are strange. You have to observe all the possible parameters in order to discover the cause. Can you check the water level of the well during pumping?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Majed
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Majed » 18/05/18, 22:06

Thank you for the answer. Indeed I myself do not understand these symptoms. The water level is good. I do not have concrete proof but with my old pump (without bladder) the water came out with a fairly strong and constant flow.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/05/18, 22:18

It would be best to be sure of this first, as the water flow may vary over time.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."