Trouble Booster

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
lolo83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Trouble Booster

by lolo83 » 07/04/18, 11:52

Hello everyone,

I am new, my name is Loïc, I am from Var.

I come on the forum because I have a drilling concern.
According to the posts I read, it would come from the membrane ... But I prefer to expose my problem because we changed the booster less than 3 years ago.

When I open a tap, there is a very close click with the ball, it clicks at 2 bars and re-clicks at 3.5 bats (approximately).
At the same time I have drops in electrical voltage, the jet of water at the pipe is not regular.

As I said we changed it less than 3 years ago, I have not yet tried to reinflate it, I would like to have clarifications before doing anything.

Thank you for reading, and THANK YOU for your future responses.

Have a good day
Loïc
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Drill booster problem

by Ahmed » 07/04/18, 12:30

The pump operating times and the number of starts should be observed, as well as the pressure gauge variation; if the number of large starts and rapid pressure variations, this means either damage to the membrane or absence of compressible gas on the ad hoc side of the membrane. In this second case, empty the water tank and inflate with air before reconnecting the pump.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
lolo83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lolo83 » 07/04/18, 14:02

Ahmed wrote:The pump operating times and the number of starts should be observed, as well as the pressure gauge variation; if the number of large starts and rapid pressure variations, this means either damage to the membrane or absence of compressible gas on the ad hoc side of the membrane. In this second case, empty the water tank and inflate with air before reconnecting the pump.

Thank you for the answer.

How to observe the pump operating times and the number of starts?

Thank you
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/04/18, 18:45

It is enough to observe the behavior of the pump and its pressure gauge while water is drawn off ... 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 08/04/18, 09:53

I have a question:

Why do all those who have a booster problem come to this forum ?
I have nothing against helping with troubleshooting, but unless I am mistaken with Econology this is neither forum plumbing nor a forum DIY, then I wonder ...
0 x
lolo83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lolo83 » 08/04/18, 16:23

Ahmed wrote:It is enough to observe the behavior of the pump and its pressure gauge while water is drawn off ... 8)

Thank you for the answer.

In the final I emptied the balloon, inflated the membrane and it feels better.
0 x
lolo83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lolo83 » 08/04/18, 16:26

Forhorse wrote:I have a question:

Why do all those who have a booster problem come to this forum ?
I have nothing against helping with troubleshooting, but unless I am mistaken with Econology this is neither forum plumbing nor a forum DIY, then I wonder ...

House, housing, electricity and garden. Works and DIY. Water management: PUMPING, DRILLING, filtration, well, recovery ...
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 08/04/18, 18:07

And above all, helping someone repair inexpensively a worn out mechanic at a low cost ... that's econology ... a little water, air and a minimum of sweat, place of the pure and simple replacement of the machine that would have recommended a professional repairman ...

Thank you for all of us, Ahmed ... you could become a guru ...
1 x