Filtration of washing machine water? Keeping the detergent for several reuse

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
euphemia
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Filtration of washing machine water? Keeping the detergent for several reuse

by euphemia » 12/02/17, 02:21

Hi, for my subject of value analysis I chose the following product: washing machine that recycles the water used during the entire washing cycle, this product filters the water used by keeping the detergent, the stock in a tank in order to reuse it in another cycle of washing / so I want to know what type of filter to use and is what it is possible to filter the waste without filtering the detergents as well what way to use to check that the filtered water is in good quality .
1 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: filtration of the washing machine water keeping the detergent for several reuse

by chatelot16 » 12/02/17, 10:23

I do it with some tanks outside the house, but it is not the washing water that I recycle, it is the water of the last rinsing which is good to do the following washing, without any treatment

the wash water comes out too dirty: the problem is not the laundry it contains but the dirt it contains, because I do not wash clean laundry

there is no hope of doing a simple trick to recycle all the water from a washing machine and to work in a closed circuit: it is easier to be satisfied with a system that saves the half of its life. water by washing and rinsing with the last rinsing water of the previous cycle

the washing water is also stored in another tank, it is sometimes used to wash the big machine full of grease, but it is to use with caution: this water smells really bad
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: filtration of the washing machine water keeping the detergent for several reuse

by Ahmed » 12/02/17, 18:43

Don't be fooled: washing only consists of making certain things clean and transferring the initial dirt plus cleaning substances elsewhere * ... What you are proposing is a two-stage wash: 1- I wash the laundry 2- I "wash" the washing effluents ... which supposes, either a postponement ad infinitum, or a short loop, whatever you want, except that mixing water, dirt and detergent that disperses in the solvent (here water) and combines with the dirt produces something difficult to dissociate in small quantities**.

To solve this question, we must move away from the initial configuration which does not take into account the negative externality (otherwise, it would be improper (sic!) To call this device a washing machine, since basically it is a machine to dirty ... : Wink:
For example, the pressings use solvents in the liquid phase, which can be evaporated to separate washing residues and recycle the solvent (if I remember correctly).

* Would this be an understatement? : Lol:
** And even on a larger scale, one only knows how to purify water; it is inconceivable to recover anything else in isolated form, since the effluent substances are diluted and varied ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."